Confession and Author's note

This my confession again....

I...Jesus, what the hell is wrong with the writers who writes or creates trashy male leads?!

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?!?!!

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST'S FEELINGS AND THEIR DIGNITY?!

WHY MARRIED THEM OFF TO SOME SCUMBAG?!

AAAAAHHHHHH 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!

Here we again!

First off!

Emperor Alexander from I'll divorce my Tyrant Husband.

THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS TRASH FROM TRASH! HE'S TRASH LIKE MAKES THE MEXICANS FEEL ASHAMED OF OURSELVES! THIS PUNK MADE THE HELL FOR THE ORIGINAL ROBELIA WHO SUFFERED LOT BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID MINDSET! HE DITCH EMPRESS BECAUSE SHE WAS DEVOTED AND PURE AT HEART WHILE ANOTHER WOMAN WHO BY THE WAY, SHE'S A TWO FACED BITCH AND DESPISED THE MC AND ORIGINAL EMPRESS. THIS GUY CAN GO TO HELL AFTER ALL THE MEXICAN MOMS BEAT HIS ASS WITH LA CHANCLA!!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK AND WANTED TO RIP HIS SKIN SINCE YOU LOOK LIKE AN HISPANIC!!!! DISGRACE TO THE LATINOS AND HISPANICS!!!

NEXT ASSHOLE!!!!

Emperor Raymond from I wonder accept your regrets.

OH THIS DIPSHIT NEEDS TO GET WHIP BY LA CHANCLA MORE OR BEING BEATEN UP BY A MOB OF FATHERS AND MOTHERS WHO WOULDN'T ACCEPT THIS GUY AS THE HUSBAND OF THEIR DAUGHTER!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, THIS ASSHOLE KEEP LONGING FOR HIS EX WHO CHEATED HIM WITH HIS BROTHER WHILE HIS FRIEND, THE FEMALE LEAD BEEN THERE FOR HIM FOR YEARS AND ENDURED SO MUCH BULLSHIT OF HIS! NOW, HE BROUGHT HIS EX BACK WITH HIS NEPHEW AND DOESN'T TELL SHIT TO HIS WIFE?! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH HIS F***ING BRAIN!!! EVEN WHEN SHE WANTED A DIVORCE SINCE SHE ALREADY DONE WITH HIM BUT YET, HE SCREAMS HER AND HE DOESN'T LET HER CONTRACT HER DAD?!?! THE MOST STUPIDEST BITCH EMPEROR I EVER SEEN IN MY CHRISTIAN LIFE!

I MEAN GOD AND JESUS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIS ASS!!! F*** HIM!!!!

NEXT DOUCHE!

Emperor Kaizen from How to hide Emperor's Child..

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! HOW THE HELL YOU CALL YOURSELF A SMART PERSON WHEN YOU'RE DUMB AD A PIGEON!!! ASTELLE HAD TO SUFFERED LOT BECAUSE OF HER SCUMBAG FATHER AND HER ANNOYING ASS BROTHER! YOU DIDN'T THINK TWICE AFTER DIVORCING HER WHICH GOT HER KICK OUT!!! NOW YOU WANTED HER BACK AND REJECTING HER REQUEST OF GETTNG HER CHILD WHO BY THE WAY, IT'S OURS FROM THE CAPITAL!!! YOU'RE A DUMBASS SHIT!!!! DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBED YOUR PATHETIC MINDSET AS YOU'RE UNWORTHY OF HER!!! YOU DESERVE BEING STEPPING ON HORSE'S SHIT!!!

Love Astelle and her son along with he Gramps who are the best 🥰🥰🥰🥰.

NEXT!

Izek Van Omerta from How to Get my Husband to My Side.

BIG F ON YOU!!! YOU DIPSHIT! HOW THE HELL THE AUTHOR CALLS YOU A TSUNDERE WHEN YOU'RE MORE DUMBER THAN YOU ARE AND WORT!!! NOT EVEN KYO AND DRAKEN ARE PATHETIC LIKE YOU! HOW THE HELL YOU HAVE EYES WHEN YOU'RE FREAKING BLIND BY NOT SEEING YOUR FREAKING WIFE IS BEING ABUSED BY THOSE ASSHOLES AND BASTARDS WHO THEY CAN GO TO FREAKING HELL!!! I WISHED I COULD HIT YOU WTH LA CHANCLA BEFORE LETTING AKAZA DOING THE REST!!!

YOU PUNK!!!!

And finally, my archenemy and the person I hate the most for making a horrible character development on this dipshit.

Ruveliss Kamaludin Shana Castina from Abandoned Empress.

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU'RE THE WORST TRASHY AND DISGUSTING ASSHOLE I EVER MET MY CHRISTIAN LIFE!!! YOU ROTTEN TO FREAKING SHIT!!!!! YOU'RE THE WORST! YOU BULLIED AND TREATING LIKE SHIT TO ARISTIA WHO SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU! BUT YET, YOU PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY, EMOTIONALLY ABUSING HER AND RAPE HER!! SHE LOST HER DAUGHTER BECAUSE OF YOU!!! AND YOU KILLED HER FOR YOUR DISGUSTING GRUDGE AGAINST A TEENAGER GIRL WHO DONE NOTHING TO YOU!!! BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! YOU ALSO ABUSED JIEUN WHEN YOU GOT ANNOYED FOR HER STUPIDITY AND HOW DARE YOU SAYING JUST BULLSHIT TO ARISTIA WHO'S TRAUMATIZED AND DOESN'T WANT NOTHING FOR YOU! YOU'RE MOST DISGUSTING ASSHOLE I MET AND YOU SHOULD GO F*** YOURSELF, YOU C***!!!!

SHE SHOULD'VE GONE WITH CARSEIN WHO'S TEN TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR PATHETIC MINDSET, YOU SHIT!!!

AAAAGH!!!!!

*Me inhaling and exhaling before turning around*

Sorry about my second outburst again. I'm getting so annoyed with these trashes.

Why you guys think I wrote this story in the first place?

This is the better version of the Abandoned Empress since hell, I was pissed how Aristia didn't end up Carsien?! He was the perfect male lead who didn't have any toxic or red flags alert feelings towards Aristia!

Why?! DOUSHITE?!?!! DOUSHITE?!?!!!!

He was perfect! He was the perfect male lead!!!!

Dammit!!!!

Ugh!

Well, anyways!

The next Arc of Marchioness Diana will get crazy and wicked!

Sana and Diana will meet up with Grand Duke Abel Nieves, known as the Ice King of the North and his daughter, Blanca Nieves who's born Archmage.

There we have some good scenes and helpful moments for Sana helping Aurora to succeed the throne and became Empress.

And also, people noticing that Sana resembles Selena.

I mean who wouldn't like this Dragon?

Damn!

So, let's get some things clear for Kan Empire, the Asian Empire.

Is mixed between Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Ainu and more.

The Rulers of the Empire are known as the God Emperor and Goddess Empress like Game of Thrones' Yi Ti Empire where it involves something like the Asia and Ancient China and more.

Tatsuo is a Ki Master and Martial Arts Master as well, of Noble rank. He's a Immortal who lived lot of years like Selena.

The Kan Empire is known to be the richest and powerful Empire of the East but unlike other emperors who can have their concubine and consorts.

The God Emperor must be faithful and loyal to his Goddess Empress like finally, someone who doesn't even go after another women!

Selena was the only dragon who married foreigner from the East.

I'm currently watching Raven of the Inner Palace which it's rather interesting Anime and also helping out the Yona of the Dawn Fans who are still waiting for her return.

I feel bad for them.

Anyways, ciao and thank you for reading my confession.