Chapter 2

Author's pov

The Seven Great Dragons, founders of the Godinez Empire and members of the Seven Great Families of the Empire.

The Golden Dragon Godino, the Ancestor of the Imperial Godinez Family, the rulers of the Empire.

The Red Dragon Hernando, the Ancestor of the Archduchy Hernandez Family.

The White Dragon Nivia, the Ancestor of the Grand Duchy Nieves Family.

The Blue Dragon Alvaro, the Ancestor of the Grand Duchy Alvarez Family.

The Rose Dragon Rosa, the Ancestor of the Grand Duchy Rosales Family

The Brown Dragon Petra, the Ancestor of the March Perez Family.

The Black Dragon Selena, the Ancestor of the March Cisneros Family.

'I hope the Black Dragon can be helpful and reliable...I mean, Diana deserves more than marrying a abusive rapist!' Diana thought as she and her father Gabriel were standing in front of the Great Temple of Godinez.

Diana holds her father's hand tightly as they enter the Temple and walked through the halls.

'Wow, this how the European Roman temple looks like. It's so big and lucky, that the lotus bitch Marianne Ibanez isn't here since this isn't the temple she was trained and lived in.... it in the Diocese where Bishop took care of her and other saintesses and paladins' Diana thought as recalling some of the novel.

Marianne Ibanez was the daughter of a fallen Barony who were took in by a bishop.

She grew up as perfect Saintess and immensely kind and love idealist who believes  true love and somehow ignorant and childish that she couldn't use her brains when it was about a political work or monarch related after she became Empress.

The poor OG Diana took care of it despite being a concubine and Marianne didn't even stop or think for a second about the abuse Diana suffered so much as well, being raped by the male lead.

She incredibly stupid and clueless idiot.

'If I did met Marianne here, I would punch her on the goddamn face before grabbing a goddamn shoe and starts hitting her for being that stupid! As well, that punk Crown Prince Derrick who can kiss my ass' Diana thought angrily.

Diana and Gabriel were soon approached by the Cardinal who greeted them.

"Your Lordship and Lady Cisneros, I give you my most dearest and humble greetings. What's brings Your Lordship and Your Lordship's daughter here today?" The Cardinal soon said with a respectful tone which Gabriel looks at the Cardinal with his calm expression.

"I wish for my daughter Diana to talk with our ancestor Selena about something important" Gabriel soon explained.

The Cardinal nod as leading them to the altar where the Marquess stopped and looked at his daughter.

"Diana, you have to do it this by your own. Don't worry, I'm right behind you" Gabriel ensured Diana who nod before walking towards the altar before she soon knee down in front of it.

'Let's hope this works' she thought as giving a western praying hand styled and closing her purple eyes.

'Dear Black Dragon Selena, please heard me out. I don't wanna get marry with that disgusting bastard Crown Prince who can f*** off. I know I am not the real Diana but still, please don't throw her future away to marry that narcissistic trash!' she prayed hard before she felt being teleported into a different place.