Chapter 5

Author's pov

"Hey, Diana. Did Raul and Madeleine have a kid?"

"Well, I don't know since I was always focused on becoming the Crown Princess and Empress. Why you asking that? Sister Sana?"

"Because I think they're making one"

"Oh....SANA!!!!!"

"Girl, those walls aren't that solid and sound proof" Diana chuckles which made the OG Diana blushing intensely and shrieking in embarrassment.

It was late night for Diana which she wanted to have conversation with the OG Diana since she knew her true identity and she was the only one who calls her Sana.

Besides, the OG Diana is kinda of her younger sister.

"I don't understand why you're talking about that so.... causally? It's rather embarrassing and shameless speaking about the personal relationship between Lord Raul and Lady Madeleine...."

"Diana, it's a social talk. I feel bad for you're didn't have much friends despite you were Queen of Aristocratic Socialite's Circle...You know having a friend isn't that bad"

"You're right....all my life I worked to be the perfect Crown Princess and future Empress....I never had freedom of doing what I like. I did all for a unrequited love of someone who treated me like a slave...I wished I was like you.. so fearless and courageous"

"Well...unlike you, I didn't really like a typical rich, loving family...I was orphan and I lived myself...I work hard on what I believed and always determined on my goal...My life wasn't that tragic and harsh like yours but...it wasn't easy for orphan" Diana soon said which OG Diana nod as looking at Diana and wondering if she can be resilient and strong like her.

Strong, fearless, independent, strong willed and resilient person like her.

After all, Diana became her role model.

The very next day

"My Lady, you look very beautiful. You're like the striking image of your mother, Marchioness Alma"

"Thanks, Roberta. I look pretty" Diana soon said as Roberta, her maid was dressing her up.

'It's rather weird for someone dresses me up

'It's rather weird for someone dresses me up. I'm not used to it and I'm sure as hell, I rather dress myself but I can't' Diana thought as Roberta soon finished dress her up.

Roberta is a very pretty woman of shoulder-length blush red hair and blush red eyes and wearing a maid outfit.

"So, what's my schedule for today, Roberta?" Diana soon asked which Roberta looks at Diana's schedule since she was free and she wasn't no longer taking the classes of the Crown Princess.

"Well, my lady. Everything seems fine and alright for you relax and- Wait, this is...Oh my God! My Lady, look at this!" Diana turn around as Roberta give her the letter as she looks at the emblem that shocked her and the OG Diana.

'Holy shit....this is from... Hernandez Archduchy?!?!!'

The Hernandez Archduchy, former known as the Grand Duchy Hernandez that was ruled by the Grand Duke Leonardo Hernandez.

But after married the Princess of the Godinez Imperial Family, Princess Mariposa Godinez, the Grand Duchy became the Archduchy of the Empire and very famous due that they were mixed between the Red Dragon and the Golden Dragon.

The letter of invitation that Diana got was send by the Archduchess Mariposa to joined her for a tea party.

'I never felt so emotional exhausted in my life. I mean I am going to meet up with the Archduchess Mariposa! I mean she's the top lioness of the lionesses and someone who nobody, not even that bastard messes with' Diana thought as recalling about the Archduchess Mariposa of 'Emperor and I'.

The Archduchess Hernandez was introduced as secondary villainess and formed as the strict, cold-hearted and completely practical realist that she always crashes into the Heroine Marianne's cluelessly idealistic and romantic personality.

She often criticized Marianne for not having proper savior-faire and being clueless and naive individual who was unfit to rule the Empire as the Empress.

Many called her the Ice Queen or the Dragon Mother of Hernandez Archduchy for her reserved and standoffish attitude.

'I think I have to join the tea party of the Archduchess Mariposa! Oh my God, Diana. Do you know personally the Archduchess?'

"I met her few times. She always give that cold and composed aura that made everyone, even His Highness uneasy. I don't know why she always look at with pity on her eyes when I first saw her in the birthday of His Highness and other few meetings, especially after I became the concubine" the OG Diana explained which Diana nod while she wondered why did the Archduchess Mariposa always looked at the OG Diana in pity.

Even more when she was the one who started the rebellion against the Emperor Derrick after the deaths of Marquess Cisneros and the OG Diana.

Diana soon arrived at the Archduchy Hernandez which she soon walked down as the butler of the Archduchy lead her to the gardens.

As the butler soon open the door as revealing the Archduchess of Hernandez Archduchy.

Mariposa Godinez.

 The Archduchess is extremely beautiful, tall woman with light skin

The Archduchess is extremely beautiful, tall woman with light skin. She has long, waist-length golden blonde hair elegantly styled in different hairstyles and have striking green eyes. She dresses of lavish, elegant gowns embroidered with fine jewelry and sometimes, wears luxurious crowns due of being a member of the Imperial Godinez Family.

Her singular color is red or blue.

"Your Royal Highness, it's pleasure to greeting you" Diana did herself graceful gesture as the Archduchess Mariposa looks at her with her green eyes.

"Lady Diana Cisneros.... Congratulations on becoming the heir of the Cisneros March and breaking your engagement with the Crown Prince Derrick" The Archduchess spoke with refined and elegant tone which Diana looks at her in slightly shocked by her congratulating her on breaking her engagement.

Even the OG Diana was shocked.

"Let's have some tea, Lady Diana"