Chapter 17

Author's pov

In the Princess's Palace

"Hmm, looks like that Lady Diana and my adorable little cousin Leonel went to the North. It's surprising the King of the North, Grand Duke Nieves invited her" Crown Princess Aurora soon said as looking through her mirror that show her the location of the northern territory of the Nieves Family.

She soon turns it off as lean onto her chair and sighing before looking at the window.

Like any descendants of the Six Great Dragons, they processed Dragon's Aura but also, highest class magic, Ancient Magic.

The firstborn of the Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano Godinez and the Empress Veronica Yanez.

First Princess as well, Crown Princess of the Empire.

Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez was born with Ancient Magic.

The most powerful and incredible magic of the highest rank and also, rare to inherited

The last users of Ancient Magic was only five people from different centuries and different generations from the last 1'000 of years.

Aurora find out that she inherited Ancient Magic when she was young girl, due of this knowledge and knowing that many people who were greedy for that power, she decided to hided.

The only ones who know is her mentor and Grand Duchess Nieves.

Also, Sana and Diana knows due of the knowledge of the story.

Despite she could use it as political power, she wants to be fair on succession for the throne and also, she fears that Derrick might use dirty tricks, especially violence and assassination.

Not on her, but her siblings and her family.

After all, The Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano has three children from his legal wife.

'If Lady Diana convince Grand Duke Nieves to join my side, then I could have one more extra support for the throne. But yet, Grand Duke Nieves doesn't support my family for a long time. Especially when my Father was declared as the Emperor after my aunt gave up her position as the legal heir and married Archduke Hernandez' Aurora thought by knowing well that the Grand Duke Nieves doesn't get along well with her father.

He even ignored his invitations and burn them.

Even he openly calls him a 'Fool' and calls the Crown Prince Derrick 'Spoiled Brat' while he respects Archduchess Mariposa and her family.

You guys know the main reason why.

"Olivia" Crown Princess uttered her voice as someone soon open the door and moves mostly of her body away.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness?"