Chapter 15

Author's pov

It was week after making the alliance with the Crown Princess Aurora and returning back to the March.

As expected, Marquess Gabriel and the others were being very protective of Sana after the incident and often checking on her health.

Sana was not used to this kind of treatment while Diana was flattered by how everyone around her cares for her and she didn't notice it due of her former unrequited love to the Crown Prince Derrick.

But luckily, she didn't love him anymore.

"So, everyone been that protective of you? Wow, I guess this why you always flinch and  slightly jump" Leonel soon said to Sana who nodded while she was completely in her mood.

Her mood of being tired and doing nothing.

Don't blame her since she's relatable and realistic like Chandler Bing.

"I'm not used to this type of treatment. I mean yeah, I did care of myself and also, the nurse from my high school did helped me out lot when I got lot of roughness and slightly bruises on my palms through all the training I did in my Kendo classes as well, my Naginata classes" Sana soon said as recalling her past.

Tsukiyama Sana, despite being orphan, she was admired and awe by others due of her headstrong and resilient personality.

She worked her way hard to get to university and earning lot money before her death.

"Damn, Sana. Anyways, how's Diana doing?"-Leo

"She's doing okay. She's now watching all the series and Animes I watched in my past life, even the new ones that's kind of strange why. And your family?"-Sana

"Like usual, my brother doing his duties as the heir, my sister attending on tea parties, my mother working on her duties as Archduchess while my father trying hard to get her off from being a workaholic"-Leo

"Sounds interesting" Sana said while Leo nodded as drinking his tea.

"Sana, are you expecting something today?" Diana asked her which Sana sighs as drinking her tea.

'I supposed since lately, I thought that crazy bastard would try to do something for payback or something like that. I mean he's the type of guy would think in a way to get what he wants. Especially when I kicked his ass'

"Well, that's true. Anyways, how are we going to convince Him Excellence, Grand Duke Nieves to help out Her Highness, Crown Princess Aurora's campaign to win the throne?"

'I don't know since he never got himself involved after Archduchess gave up her right as the legal heir to the throne' Sana thought as knowing well why the Grand Duke Nieves doesn't help Derrick to succeed or even goes to the palace.

Sana soon sighs before Roberta, Diana's maid rushed into her room which she along with Leo and Diana looks at her.

"M-Milday! You got yourself a invitation from the North! The Grand Duke Nieves himself!" Roberta soon said which Sana mentally cheered since she wanted to go to the snow.

After all, she was born in January.

Several moments later

"Thanks, Leo for companying us" Sana soon said to Leo which he nodded and saying it was no problem.

After all, he didn't want the same accident happened to both Sana and Diana again.

"Well, and also, I heard about Grand Duke Nieves and his daughter, Princess Blanca from the workers in my home. I heard that Blanca is a Archmage from her mother's side" Leo soon said which Sana nodded while she and Diana knew about her.