Chapter 16

Author's pov

"So, Princess Blanca. Don't you call His Excellence 'Dad' than his title?" Leonel soon asked to the beautiful snowy silver haired girl who turned around and looked at her with her big, innocent red ruby eyes.

"Because if I do, his ego will get big as it already is. My dad is a cocky and haughty person" Blanca soon said which Leo, Sana and Diana looked at her stunned by her words and showing her level of self-awareness.

'Damn, she's right. After all, He's the King of the North' Sana thought.

Abel Nieves, Grand Duke of Nieves Grand Duchy and King of the North.

Similarity to Games of Thrones's Stark House, Royal Family of the North

Their ancestor, Nivia the White Dragon is also the embodiment of the winter and snow which her descendants have immunity against the cold temperature and their liking towards the winter season.

The Nieves Grand Duchy and House of White House, rules the Northside of Godinez Empire while other houses have their own sides to protect as the Royal Family lives in the center of the capital.

Even they're also known as for their cold as ice villainous traits and have a sadistic sense of humor.

"I still wonder why he said that I resembled Selena? I mean I don't really look like her since I resembles more my mother" Diana said which Sana mentally nodded by knowing that Northern Duke knew something which she was hoping he didn't know about their soul shifting.

I mean Sana is the only one who controls Diana's body since she was still healing from all the emotional damage she suffered from the original timeline.

"So, Princess Blanca. Do you know why your Father invited us?"-Sana

"Because I don't really have friends around my age...well, girl friends. I told him that I was fine with Sergio but like always, he doesn't listen to me" Blanca explained in disbelief which Sana and Diana were surprised.

'Sergio? As in...' she thought in pure shocked before they were soon out of the building into the snowy garden of the Nieves Mansion.

"Whoa" the three of them were amazed as Blanca soon noticed a black haired boy which she soon waved up.

"Hey! Sergio! I'm back with new friends!" Blanca shouted which the black haired boy turned around and seeing them with his icy eyes.

"Princess Blanca's future husband, Sergio Mendoza"