Chapter 13

Author's pov

In the Imperial Palace, where in the throne room.

"Derrick! What's wrong with you?! You making a scene like to your aunt's household and especially, this wrong behavior of yours towards Lady Cisneros? You're ruining your reputation!!!" The Emperor shouted at Derrick as scolding him for his actions towards Archduchess Mariposa's mansion and Diana....Well, Sana in Diana's body.

Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano Godinez.

The Emperor is very handsome, tall man with a youthful face

The Emperor is very handsome, tall man with a youthful face. He's well-built and has broad shoulders, he has long, golden blond hair and icy blue eyes. He wore lavishly, white colored suit adorned with luxurious cape and jewelry.

Derrick looks at him with a frustrated expression while Archduchess Mariposa stood there with her stoic expression and seeing her nephew being scolded for his actions.

"F-Father, I-"-Derrick

"Enough, I don't wanna hear it. Lady Cisneros is member of the House of the Black Dragon Selena and heiress of the Cisneros March, the Black Dragon is the oldest dragon out of our ancestor Godino and others from the other houses. From on, You're not going near Hernandez Archduchy or Lady Cisneros ever again. If you do, I will remove your status as the Crown Prince and made sure Aurora does succeed the crown" he soon said which Derrick was shocked before he soon storm out of the throne room.

The Emperor soon sighs in disbelief while the Archduchess Mariposa looks at him with her striking green orbs.

"Sebastian, when are you going to tell him? You know he's not actually your son. He's Francis's son...and I'm not saying this because of the politics, I'm saying because it's true, Derrick isn't fit to be an Emperor. Aurora is" the Archduchess Mariposa soon said to her brother which the Emperor soon sighs in disbelief and looks at his older sister.

"I understand that, Sister. I do but I just Derrick not to turn out like Francis...What happened to Francis always felt it was my fault after I succeeded the throne....It was better if you did...you have more potential than me or even Francis did" Emperor admitted which the Archduchess Mariposa thought about what he said.

After all, Mariposa Natalia Godinez was actually the legal heir to the throne.

She gave it up when she decided to married the Grand Duke Hernandez.

Meanwhile in the Hernandez Archduchy

"So, you and Diana has to find a way to prevent the bad future and also, saving her daughter? That's going take a well by knowing how politics are annoying and how those nobles are arrogant douchebags. Believe me which my Mother does a good job scaring them off" Leonel soon said while walking with Sana was in Diana's body.

They finally out of the spiritual world and of course, beginning to plan how to save the Godinez Empire and preventing Derrick from succeeding the throne.