25

It was already the next day and both of them reached college. Jimin went to his class to teach and y/n went to her class. Both were having an inner storm of thoughts about this criminal whose record is completely removed and there is nothing to help them in finding him. One wrong step and the target will know about their little plan.

They go through all the papers and records of students but nothing worked for them as all the students have clear records. Before this mission, other missions were easy and easy to plan but this one is twisted.

No evidence, no CCTV footage, no picture of him, no family, and there is nothing which can help them in any way. They are putting their lives at stake too.

When y/n reached her class she got to know that all the new students already came. She looked around to find new boys' students but found 5 of them 6th is still missing. She waited for a few minutes but soon one boy entered in class and walked to the last bench to sit. She was sitting near the way from where he had to walk.

When he walked closely to her, she could smell cigarettes and little alcohol. Her gut feeling said that it was him but without proof, she can't accuse him. She messaged Jimin telling him about all the students, especially about this guy.

After texting Jimin she put her phone in the bag and turned to look at him but once she looked at him, she felt her heart stop beating and shivers ran through her body. The mysterious guy stared at her without blinking. There was a creepy smile on his face and that chilling aura around him scared her to the death. She faced the front and didn't look at him again. She could feel his stare at the back of her head. Once class was over she took her bag and ran outside the class. She was sure that it was him but why he was staring at her like that? What if knows who is she? Thousands of questions were inside her head and only Jimin can calm her down.

She was walking fast without paying attention to anyone. Once she reached the corner of the corridor she took a turn to her left and bumped into someone. She stepped back and looked at the person she bumped into.

"Oh my god, you bitch. What are you doing here????" She asked the man standing in front of her.

" Well completing my PhD in chemistry. But what about you bitch?" The front man said smiling at her.

"Completing my education. Mikey, you looked more handsome now. " She exclaimed.

Herr best friend from school looked different now and become handsome with his black hair and tattoos.

But something is wrong, his eyes don't have that shine in them anymore. His smile looks fake.

"Are you okay Mikey?" She asked.

"Of course I am okay sweetheart. Don't worry about me. Well, I am getting late for my class. See you later." He said and started going. She remembered that she don't have his number because after school they lost contact.

She turned back to call him but saw him entering class. Those sinner-looking eyes were still on her and she felt them. She looked here and there to find the source of her uncomfortableness. Her eyes found him standing near the end of the corridor. She didn't notice while talking to Mikey that all the students already went to their class and now only she and that man is there in the corridor.

She froze in her place and he walked towards her. His hair flowed in the air and his eyes had that charm and darkness at the same time.

She couldn't understand and noticed when he reached her. He smirked and bent down to say something in her ear. He was so close to her that she could smell cigarette smoke from him.

"Don't be scared of me, darling. " He whispered in her ear and walked away.

Without wasting time she ran away from there to find Jimin and tell him that she already found their target.

.
.
.
To be continued

(Author note:- I love Mikey😒🤣🤚

By the way, did you all like the story till now.?)