18

jimin was still on top of me shocked and scared. Yoongi is scary when it comes to me specially about relationship stuff. He knocked again and asked if I am alright or he could come inside. In panicked mode I pushed jimin off me and held his coller to drag him towards the cupboard and pushed him inside to hide. He scowls at me showing his angry eyes but I don't care.

After Closing the cupboard door i walked towards the door and opened it to find yoongi's hand in air , ready to knock again.

"What were you doing? " He asked.

"Just came out of bathroom." I innocently smiled at him.
He pushed me aside and entered inside looking around suspeciously. I was still acting like a innocent child.

"What is it oppa?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Nothing come here." He said and I walked to him.

He pulled me in his embrace and hugged me so tightly, caressing my hairs. This is my home ,with him. He is all I have afterall.

Tick

I stiffened. This bitch why he is making so much noise? Can't he sit quiet.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked still hugging me but looked around.

"Nothing oppa. Maybe mouse." I lied.

"Ok"

He pulled back and looked at me then he flicked my forehead with his long finger.
I smiled making him smile more.

The famous gummy smile.

"I have one person as a family sweetu and that is you

"I have one person as a family sweetu and that is you. I don't want to lose you at any cost. You are most important to me , more than my life. I hope you know that that I love you so much and i will protect you no matter what. Just be happy even if your happiness is living with that mouse."
He chuckled in the end.

Now we both have tears in our eyes.

"I love you too oppa." I said and hugged him.

After few seconds he pulled back and ruffles my hair.

"Sleep tight okk. And tell that mouse to sleep in his own room. I don't want my little sister getting pregnant this soon and giving birth to small mouse." He said and left the room.

Jimin came out of his hiding area , a big smile on his face, nose little scrunch and giggling like a small baby.

I love him.

"Hyung knows

"Hyung knows." He said and laughed making me laugh too.

I walked to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me , my head was on his chest so I could hear his heart beat.

"I will always love you baby." He said and gave a peck on my forehead.

"Little mouse go back to your room now." Yoongi yelled from downstairs making us laugh.

He pulled me in a passionate kiss again.

Next morning
We all are sitting on dining table eating our Breakfast. Jungkook munching on his carrot like a bunny he is. Jimin and yoongi talking about college stuff and i am scrolling Twitter little bit.

One video caught my attention it was yumi and us. It was from yesterday when we were fighting. Yumi confession of killing rumi was also in the video.

"What a bitch she is. She literally kill her own sister.,"

"I am also victim. She used to bully me in school but after that she was rusticated."

"What a cruel sister?"

"I hope this sibling duo get rid of her."

"There should be a police action regarding this.,"

Tweets were overflowing and they all were cursing at yumi.

"Guys look at this." I showed video to boys and smiled. Its a Victorious moment for us. She confessed it by herself.

"She is going to get punish for her wrong doings." Jungkook said. Everyone nodded in response.

After eating we took out bags to go to our school. Yoongi will drop us at school and then go to his college.

Jimin opened the door and stopped walking and stood in middle making us confused. My small height is also a disadvantage i couldn't see so I tip-toed to see what stopped him.

There was 3 police officers standing and looking at us.

"Are you min yoongi?" One of them asked.

Yoongi came in front and introduced himself. They told us that there is a complaint against yumi and we are the only one who knows everything. They followed us inside and sat on couch.

One of them started asking question to me and yoongi, we told them honestly nothing added , nothing hide.

They wrote it down in their notepad and thanked us.

"There are so many complaints against her and we already verify that they are true. Her sister murder case is reopened by her mother so there are chances she will be sent to juvenile. " He told us and left.

We all were so happy specially me and yoongi. After all our rumi is getting justice in the end.

.
..
.
(Okk so it is going to end after 2 or 3 chapters. You can give me ideas how you want to end the story. Thank you so much my readers for being with me. ^⁠_⁠^ )