24

Jimin and y/n both spend their day normally being teacher and student, taking glances at each other, flirty smiles, winking and brushing shoulders or hands. No one noticed their uncommon behaviour and everything went well.

But the actual mission will start tomorrow as their only target is coming tomorrow and already becoming comfortable with the settings is important for them.

The mission is actually about this guy who is supposed to be in jail but somehow no evidence was found so the court let him go as per the law but the government was worried that if he started harming people again like before. He killed more than 10 people brutally for many reasons.

People who had so much money, who saw him killing others or the contract he got for killing were the main reasons why he killed those people.

Where do the evils like corruption arise from? It comes from never-ending greed. The fight for a corruption-free ethical society will have to be fought against this greed and replaced with the 'what can I give' spirit.

This famous line is definitely for this criminal as he is completely drowning in his greed for money but of course not just him but many people are there who think money is everything. But it's true if we see it in the modern world.

Jimin and y/n went home back after classes finished to arrange all the things for tomorrow. Once they reached home and entered inside they found Yoongi sitting on the couch eating pizza ignoring his cousin and friend's presence. His focus was totally on t.v.  Y/n suddenly remembered her first day of school when she came back home after school and found him in the same position.

They walked towards the cat man and jumped on him receiving groans and a few curses from him.

"Oppa I missed you." She screamed in his ear.

"Ya move away your piece of shit. I didn't miss you. Now move away." Yoongi tried to push her away and succeeded in the end. She fell on the floor but one little buffoon was still leeching on him as his life depend on it.

"Leave me you asshole," Yoongi screamed at Jimin.

Jimin just hugged him tight and started rubbing his cheek on Hyung's cheek. Before the cat can throw him away y/n also came and jumped on him not letting him go.

Yoongi sighed and let them do whatever they were doing. After their little hugging cat, they let him go and sat beside him.

"So how are you Oppa?" Y/n asked and held his hand.

He tightly held her hand too and smiled

"Better without you."

She scoffed.

"Now about the work. Did you two arrange everything? " They nodded.

"Okay. Tomorrow he is coming in a new batch of students. We don't know who is he because there is no picture of him with us. You must find him." Yoongi said.

This is going to be a little hard for them as there are around 25 new students which means searching for that one boy is going to be difficult.

"But oppa how we are going to find him?" She asked.

"I already got the list of students. But it's our work to find out who is he. 19 are girls which means we have to find him in 6 boys. " Jimin told her.

Suga was listening carefully. Of course, searching for him in 6 boys is also difficult. They can't doubt all 6 boys and warn the real criminal, they have to think carefully and then take action.

"They are in your class jimin. Keep an eye on all of them. Y/n you are also their classmate so it will be easier for you to see them." Suga spoke.

"take care of yourself you two. This will be the last mission we will be doing. After this, we will be free." said Suga and hugged both of them rightly.

3 years ago Suga made a deal with the government that he and his team will only complete 100 missions after that they will live their life like normal people. He knows what they are doing is dangerous and everyone's life is on sake.

This is their last mission.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
To be continued...