12

Your pov

Last night talk with jimin was good and results are also good. He is paying attention to me too and looking at me time to time which give me thousands of butterflies in my tummy.
In morning time he bring me with him in his car. The way his hands were on steering wheel and his eyes were concentrated on road , everything about him is mesmerizing. Before I left the car he told me to take care of myself and smiled.

That smile...most beautiful smile.

"Ok Miss y/n do you understand?" He asked
"Huhh" i was confused because I didn't listen anything, my thoughts were completely occupied of him.

"What happened?" He spoke again.

"I-I am sorry sir. I wasn't paying attention." I said in low voice.

"Meet me after class in my office." He said and again started teaching.

I could see that he was smirking. I don't know why he find so much fun in teasing me.
After few minutes class was over . I waited for him to go and then I left class too.

Walking towards his office is making me shiver. His presence alone can make me feel something and now I have to see him alone. Knocking on door , i asked permission to come inside and in returned he said come in.

End of pov
You entered inside and walked towards his table after closing the door behind you. He was just on his chair adjusting his collor and with his legs crossed completely giving the dominant vibe. There was no other emotions on his face giving you shivers.

"So why you were not paying any attention in the class ms. Y/n ?" He asked.

You couldn't open your mouth , it was like your throat was clogged.
"I am sorry sir." You somehow said.

He just stared at your your face then stood up from his seat and walked towards you. He bend on his knees little to come at your height and looked in your eyes making you go all numb.

"So you are just sorry. Huh?" He teased you. He leaned forward and your breathing just stopped. His lips were near yours and you could feel his Breath on your lips. Without thinking twice you lean forward too and press your lips on his. You both feel that spark which you never felt with anyone even he never felt something like this. None of you want to step back. Like a storm the thought of him being your teacher hit you and you stepped back. You couldn't make any eye contact with him. You turned back and left the room , whereas he was still on the same place thinking about the scene just happen now.

He touch his lips with his fingers , closing his eyes, your lips touch was still lingering on them.

He smiled to himself and went back to his chair

"Oh my god , oh my god what I was thinking. Why did I kiss him? Noooo i made it awkward now. "
You went back to your class and sat on seat, cursing yourself in your head completely not realising the pair of eyes watching you with anger and envy.

It was sora , the sweetheart of school. Everyone know that she like jimin from last year since he helped her on her first day. She always try to get attention from him but never succeed. And now after you came he pays attention to you and even call you in office when he never care for other students more than one time and with its already third time.

After your school end you came out of the school . while walking towards bus stop one car stopped beside you , you looked in the car and it was jimin. He gestures you to come inside , you were already feeling awkward thinking about what happened in school and sitting close to him in his car is going to be really bad. one voice caught your attention, it was coming from inside the car, someone was there on the backseat.

"Yooo bitch

"Yooo bitch." Your cat pop out and said.
Jungkook was also sitting with him.

More trouble you thought and sat in the car.
.
.
.
To be continued