13

Sitting beside the man who is your teacher and also your first kiss is definitely awkward. Specially when your another teacher and brother sitting in the backseat fighting over who is good kisser is not helping at all.

"Yo jimin what do you think who is good kisser?" Yoongi asked him.

Jimin gave you a side eye , his lips twitch upwards making you remember the kiss. It was just for few seconds but it was so beautiful. How his lips feels over yours and breaths mixing with each other's. The way his plump lips pressing onto yours making your heart beat vigorously.

"How do I know Hyung?" He replied and pressed his foot on break. You didn't notice that you already reached home. Jungkook and yoongi already went towards the door and you were slowly trailing behind them. You noticed that door was already opened so you all entered inside just to find Jackson fucking this red head chick on the couch. Back then whenever you saw him with someone it hurts you but now it didn't. You already moved on from him and someone else is ruling over your heart now and he is standing just beside you. He covered your eyes with his hand , then you heard yoongi scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" It was so loud that you fell house was shaking.

You slowly held jimin's hand and remove it from your eyes. Jackson was hurriedly wearing his jeans and the girl was closing buttons of her top. She stood up and turned towards you guys and that's when knew how everything is fucked up now because the girl who is standing in front of you is none other than yoongi's ex-girlfriend and also your bully in last school.

You are definitely strong now but those horrific memories make your spine shiver.

Yumi.

She was in your class and had a crush on yoongi. She always made you do her work and sometimes beat you up with her minions. She forced you to introduce her to yoongi which you never wanted to. In the end she became his girlfriend. One horrible year she hit you and tried to make you a bad person in front of your cousin.

For yoongi you were his first priority and the most important person. For you he cancelled his date with her and many more. She hated you and one she decided to make your life hell , with her minions help she drugged you in a party and asked this guy to come in your room but before he was able to touch you , yoongi broke the door and saved you.

She crossed the line and that was the time when you told everything to yoongi. He was really mad on her which result into Break up with her and made her rusticated from school.

Jimin know her , back then when he went to a bar with yoongi he saw her picture in yoongi's phone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin know her , back then when he went to a bar with yoongi he saw her picture in yoongi's phone. He asked about her and older male told him everything about her. He never saw you but you two cousins have similarities in your features. Jimin was the one who asked his friend to talk in school about yumi's rustication order.

He stared at your face worrying about you. Your hands were shaking he saw it. He held your hand in his bigger one , rubbing and making circled.

"It's alright. " He whispered in your ear which relaxed you immediately. You nodded and held his hand more tight.

Yumi smirked at your hand clenching his.
Then she stared at your face with that stupid grin on her face.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hello bestie long time no see." She spoke and started walking towards you just to stopped by yoongi. He stand in between to stop her coming close to you. Jimin took you to your room.

At yoongi's side he was just glaring at with his murderous thoughts in his mind.

"GET OUT." he screamed at her face. She smiled and walked towards door.

"You know yoongi i still love you and i will definitely get you again but right now my eyes are on that handsome man who was holding her hand." She thought and then walked out.

"And you pack your shit. Tomorrow. Out of here." He spoke to Jackson and went to his room.

He knows really well that now he have to be more careful because one of the biggest problem of you two is already here in Seoul whereas another one is coming.

He loves you more than anything and can do anything for even if he have to kill someone afterall he is maybe a college student but in reality he is something else. More dark , more evil , more scary , more dangerous.

 More dark , more evil , more scary , more dangerous

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

B

ut the man who is upstairs and hugging you is not less dangerous than him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

...
....
....
...

.
.
To be continued