20

Yoongi completed his school and trained himself to become more strong. When he was in school he knew his father didn't die in car accident but it was a pre- planned murder. Ofcourse he knew who it was but couldn't do anything to culprit because of not having any power. While training he took care of his sister and tried to take her out of that hell hole. He met other members of his gang but never introduced them to Y/n. He didn't want y/n to worry too much.

Once he completed his training he started Targeting all the people who were in contact with his father killer and can save him in future. One by one he squeezed out all the money from them with the help of jimin and made his enemy weak.

When he was going to take over the buisnes his uncle step in between and told everyone that he himself will take care of his brother buisness until his nephew complete his graduation and get the business degree. Yoongi always knew it was his uncle who killed his father but couldn't do anything specially when he have no power.

After making his uncle's friends and buisness partner weak, he and his friends went underground so they can prepare for the last attack and also Suga can graduate.

Present time

One more month left for his graduation but the main problem is that his uncle is not going to let him succeed so he is coming on his graduation day. Now yoongi have only one month to complete his preparation.

They all reached home and went to their own room. Jungkook is also living with you all now in the same room where Jackson was staying. Yoongi and jimin cooked lunch for everyone after changing their clothes.

Time skip~
You were standing near your room window and admiring moon and stars. Someone opened your room door and came inside , you didn't turned back and the intruder just walked to you and engulfed you his embrace.

"What is my baby doing?" Intruder said.

"Nothing just admiring the moon." You replied with a smile.

It was the most beautiful moment for you and you want to embrace all of it. Jimin cologne fragrance was mint and little rosey which was making you dizzy and to smell him more you just turn to hug him more tightly.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you more into himself. You could hear his heartbeat inside his chest.

"I love you more than anything." He confessed.

"I love you too."

"Y/nahh I want to talk to you about us." He spoke in serious tone.

You pulled back and looked at his face and spoke

"What is it?"

"I think we should not date." When he said this something hit your heart and it ached really bad.

"Why? What happened?"

"I mean is that we should not date right at this moment. You are still 17 and not legally adult. It's wrong , i am your teacher and it can ruin your future too." He spoke.

He is right. You are not legally adult and it will not just ruin your future but also his career too and you definitely don't want that.

"You are right. We should not date. But will you wait for me till i turned 18?" You asked while tears starts falling from your eyes.

"I can wait for eternity if it's you. I am still going to be with you but as a friend not as a lover. There is no girl who can come in my heart and take your place. " He said and wipe your tears with his thumb.

He pulled you in his embrace again and then you both cuddle for whole night.

Somewhere

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Somewhere

He stared at the phonescreen where his late wife and his daughter were smiling. He smiled looking at them. Suddenly his phone rang , his face expression changed from soft to poker.

He picked the call and the person on other side said.

"Sir your flight for next month is booked."

"Any news about him? "

"No sir nothing new he is doing these days except that girl yumi was sent to jail by them."

"Okk. " He kept his phone on table and looked at the photoframe beside it. His nephew and his daughter are his weakness , where there is no chance that he is going to let them be when they are coming in between him and his dream.

If it come to the point that there is no other option then he will kill them with no hesitation.

.........

My favourite teacher ...|p.jm|.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें