17

Everyone was busy in eating , silence was on its peak. Only cutlery noises could be heard you were still in thoughts of rumi and suddenly you chocked on your ramen , coughing you tried to find water but the glass was away. Jimin stood up from his chair completely knocking it down and held the glass of water in his one hand , walked towards you. Standing beside your chair he lean down, putting glass near your lips and start rubbing your back with another hand. Yoongi was staring at you two with wide eyes and jungkook was enjoying the view.

Jimin whispered "slow down there little one. "

After calming down you pulled away little bit from and said in calm voice.
"Thank you sir."

Jimin knew you are still hurt because of his words and he is going to apologise to you.

Your pov
I blurt out the words and sat quietly eating my food. From corner of my eyes i could see him still standing in same position then he went to his seat back.

We all finished our food and went to our individual rooms. Jungkook is staying in the room which was given to Jackson.

I let my body drop on bed and closed my eyes soon disturbed by knocking on door. I groaned and walked to open the door to find jimin standing there.

"Yes sir. You need something?" I asked him. Instead of answering he let himself in and closed the door behind him.

"I am so sorry for the words i said to you. I was just angry at that moment." He apologized.

Aww, look at his puppy face. So cute.

Ofcourse i know he was angry and said those words

"It's alright sir. You don't have to apologise to me for that." I said.

"Don't call me that." He whined.

"But sir you are my teacher how can I not say sir?" I insist.

He took one step closure looking dead serious which was kind of hot and scary at the same time. I stepped back but he didn't stop, before i take another step back he pulled me closer by holding my waist.

So close, so close.
I stopped breathing and he just smirked.

"You are nervous. Will you stop calling me sir now ?"

"Y-Yeah"

He leaned forward more close to my face and I felt his lips feathering over mine. I leaned forward too and pressed my lips hand on his. Putting my hand in his black silk locks pulling him more closer.

His lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through his hair as we breathed each other in.

He pushed me back and trapped me between the wall and himself.Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat.

He sucked on my lower lip and i open my mouth to let out a moan. He parted my lips more and slid his warm tongue inside exploring my mouth. After few seconds he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered.

When I still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. "Or now." He traced the line of my cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against mine.

"Or-"

But I had reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness i wanted, not now, not after all this time, and I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around my waist, gathering me against him, and we walked towards bed falling on it and him hovering over me.

"Y/n Its me yoongi can I come inside?"

The fuckkkk.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued..