15

She was shocked with my changed self. even jimin was shocked but after then he smiled and whispered.
"That's my girl."

He thought that no one will hear but because of killing silence everyone heard it. Yumi came out of her shock and and tried to slap me again , I noticed and block her hand slapping her back. I don't know from where I got this confidence,oh yeah I am great min yoongi's sister afterall, it's in my blood.

"You bitch how can you slap her and sir why are you not saying anything? This slut is here slapping someone and you are not even saying anything. " Sora shouted which made jimin so angry that without saying anything he stood up from his chair held my hand and dragged me out of there.

"Jimin what happened to you?" I asked.

"We are not that close that you can call me by my name." He said still dragging me.

It hurts really bad but he is not wrong though we are not that close. After taking one more turn we are standing in front of principal office. He knocked on the door and without waiting for reply he entered inside.

"Oh jimin you here? " One handsome man sitting on the chair asked.

"Hyung I need your help." Jimin said.

"Ok what is it ?"

Our principal changed last week and now his son is sitting on his chair. Mr. Kim namjoon. I heard he was really intelligent in his college time. He is also our English teacher and well one of the handsome teacher.

Jimin told him everything about sora and yumi , also about our past and yoongi's past. Turn out namjoon already know about yoongi part but didn't know that sora and yumi was the one who spread rumours about me. He heard them and also trying to find out about this matter.

"Don't worry I will take care of it." He said with his dimple smile.

We both thanked him and came out the office

We both thanked him and came out the office. Walking side by side in complete silence we reached to staffroom where now noone was present to take our things. This silence was so much for me so I just walked fast to our class. I entered inside and sat on my seat.

Jimin came inside and started teaching without paying attention to me or that's what I thought.

Author pov
Jimin staring at you time to time and noticed that you are not even looking at him and staring in your book. He was sorry what he said , he didn't meant any of it.

' I will say sorry at home.' he thought.

After all the classes ended you took your bag and came of school just to find yumi clinging onto yoongi. He came to pick you up from school so waiting for you near his car. You walked to them , held the hairs of yumi really harshly and pulled her back. She yelped in pain and fell on road.

She glared at you and looked around to see that all the students were looking at her and whispering to each other.

"I told you so many times that stay away from my brother." You yelled at her.

She stood up and came near you but before that yoongi came in between and pushed you behind him. He glared at yumi and spoke

"My sister is damn right. Next time if I see you around me or my sister i will not hesitate to slap you. " His deep was something that everyone is scare off.

She stepped back and started sobing ( oh no now she will play the victim card). She spoke in between her sobs.

"Y-You can't see Y-Yoongi that she is bad. She took you away from me. I never did anything to her , she lied. I treated her like my sister and she-" before she completed her sentence you slapped her again.

"Bitch don't try to victimize yourself. You are a fucking dumbshit who think that you are supreme but you know what you are 'attention seeker' that's what you are who killed her sister just for attention." You finished.

Her twin sister rumi who was so beautiful and kind. She was loved by everyone, never had any enemy except yumi. Yumi always bully students and that is reason why everyone hate her. Your best friend rumi always told you to stay away from yumi because of her immature nature. She wanted to protect you.

There is one more thing that no one knows except you and yoongi.

Rumi was the one whom yoongi loved. When she died yumi came , yoongi thought he love her but the truth was different. Yumi was just a rebound for yoongi because she was identical to Rumi. Yoongi always remember her wherever he looked at Yumi. He felt bad for that and wanted to breakup. Before he breakup up with yumi he found out about her bullying me.

.
.
(A/n:- Past of yumi and Rumi will be in next part..)