9

You were furious. Ofcourse you would be He just accused you for something this terrible . It's just just been 3 days and he is already hating you.

That asshole , what does he think of himself. Why would I be desparate for him.

You were walking on corridor without looking ahead which made you bump into someone and that someone was none other than Mr Jeon. Your face was on his chest whereas he held your waist to protect you from falling down.

You stepped back and apologized. He looked at your face and spoke
"What happened? Why crying sweetheart?"
You heard him and also the nickname.

Mr Jeon is famous for his flirting skills in school also he is really cute so no one mind.
Your cheeks were socked in tears and anyone can tell that you were crying so badly which you didn't notice. But why you were crying for that man?

'Yes I should not cry because of him'. You thought.

"Ah nothing sir it's just some old memories came back." You said.

"Hmm memories are worse sometimes and when someone in present become your worst memory it hurts more." He said and left .

' what was that? Mr Jeon talks never make sense to me.' you shrugged and went to your class.

Mr Jeon was still standing near the opposite end of corridor smiling to himself. He put his hand on his chest and exhale.

"I smell some hatered love" he said

After 1 weekYou and jimin are still avoiding each other

After 1 week
You and jimin are still avoiding each other. So many other things happened in this one week. Ella was suspended from school because noone liked her and everyone said against her to principal. Even principal didn't wanted to take actions against jimin so he just suspend Ella. Everyone is happy except you two.

Jimin is whipped for Ella which make you hate him more. But hate is a big word. No you don't hate him. You told about your confused feelings to your bestie and he make it more worse for you by giving his words of love.

"Ohhh my bestie you are in love with him. It can be love at first sight. And maybe you are jealous because he is whipped for Ella"

Yeah that was his words.

He gave you idea that if you avoid jimin that will make you aware of your love. You will crave for his attention , you will want him to look at you.

For your dislike it worked with full marks.

You love him.

For 1 week you are trying to avoid him. Not looking at him, sometimes not coming in class if he is alone , sending someone else to give copies in staff room, going early to take books so that you will not meet him.

Starting 3 days it was ok but now it hurts you. You were avoiding him and now when you are trying it just don't work out for you. The way he smile at everyone and ignore you like some unwanted thing, it hurts you. You miss him, yes you never had more interections with him but the way he smiled at you on first day , his lips spoke your name , when he wink at you and bite his lips.