10

You didn't know what to answer so you just avoid his eyes. He knew what his eyes can do to you. He waited.

"I mean I didn't cried because you ignored me. It was just that you were paying attention to everyone but avoiding me so it just made me awkward. " You lied again which he could see too.

"Hmm okay then I will not ignore you afterall you are one of my student." His words stabbed your heart.

One of his student, nothing special..

You just stared at him with no emotion on your face.

"Okay" you said and left the room.

Jimin pov

She is making it difficult for herself. I know what she feel about me. Last encounter was not good and i agree with that. I just had to ask normally with that everything could have been fine but my stupid mouth and temper get the best of me.

In this 1 week when she avoided me made me feel different. I felt like there is something missing. It took me whole week to sort out my thoughts and in the end result was unexpected. I like her.

It's too early to say that if I love her or not.

After she left , i took my belongings too and was so ready to go to another class but my phone buzzed in my pocket.

End of pov

Jimin bring out the phone and checked the notification. It was a Message from one of his friend.

In class
You were still in your thoughts and didn't know what to do. And just like that whole day was gone. You reached your house and entered inside but there is this gut feeling that something is going to happen. You were halfway towards stairs when heard some noises from kitchen.

"Oppa is that you in kitchen?" You asked in loud voice.

"Yeah sweetie. Come here once" he yelled with softness in his voice and that's when you knew something is definitely wrong.

You walked towards kitchen and got the biggest shock of your life. The man who is constantly in your thoughts standing beside your brother and staring at you with not so sweet expression.

 The man who is constantly in your thoughts standing beside your brother and staring at you with not so sweet expression

You two were just staring at each other without noticing that your cat is staring at you two.

"Yahhh you little pervert did you never saw any handsome man before?" He screamed at your.

"Handsome? I don't see any handsome man here." You said.

Yoongi just looked at you up and down , judging you with all his intelligence.

"You are blind." He said.

"Doesn't matter. I am going bye" you ran towards you bedroom.

"He is going to live with us." He screamed with top of his lungs making you stop in between stairs.

"What the fuck?"

"Do not curse in front of me. Miss y/n" your teacher said.
"I will. Don't tell me what to do ." Till then you were back in the kitchen glaring at him.

"Ok you two don't fight. Y/n, he is going to stay here for next 6 months" your brother gave you new information.

"And i said no. He will not." You argued.

"Oh he will. Otherwise you crush will be going out too" he said.

"Why?" You exclaimed.

"Because I allowed your friend to stay here and now you have to do the same."

"Alright then do whatever you want to do"
You said and went back to your class.

"This is going to be so bad." Yoongi said to jimin.
"I know." Jimin replied.

"Just for few months until danger go away from here " he was worried.

"Come on Hyung you are just worried that she might get pregnant with that jack guy's baby." Jimin boringly sat on slab.

"Ofcourse that horny bitch is dangerous. I want you to stay with her all the time. If I am not near." He said.

"That asshole will be away from her and this house. "

To be continued

.
.
.
To be continued....