8

Yoongi and I were staring at each with different emotions. He was staring like he gonna kill me and I was staring like i was mocking him.

Someone coughed to get our attention. We completely forgot about his presence.

"Oppa you can stay here as long as you want. Noone will say anything to you. " I said with a smile.

"Thank you sweetie. You are so sweet" he pinched my cheek and smiled.

Whereas another man was still glaring at us. Yoongi held my forearm and pulled me towards the corner.

"What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my arm because of his painful grip.

"Yahh you can't keep that guy here. " He said.

"We know him from childhood oppa and he is childhood friend too so why can't we let him stay here." I said with my oh so-called innocent eyes.

"Okk but if he tried to do something I will chop off his little friend understand." He warned.

"Alright oppa." I said and walked towards Jackson.

"Oppa you can stay here. That room is yoongi's and upstairs one is mine and the room beside it is yours."

"Aye aye he will not stay there. My friend is coming. He will stay there. This unwanted guest will stay in the living room and sleep on couch other than this he will not get anything." This cat is getting on my nerves.

"Whttt???? You are not allowed to bring your any guy friend here." I yelled at him.

"If you are allowed then I am allowed too."he smirked making me scoff on his audacity.

"Okk but still Jack oppa will stay in a room not in living room" I said.

He scoffed.

This bitch...

"Okk that one is his" he pointed towards the room which is beside his.

After all the commotion I left for school alone because my cat refuse to drop me.

Time skip
I went to my class where Mr. Park was already present. He didn't paid any attention to me. Not even after I greet him. he just returned greeting without looking at him and with focused eyes on his phone.

I kept my books and other necessities on my seat and went to staff room. After putting my bag in locker I was just roaming around until bell rang.

Author pov
You saw Mike going near his locker on corridor and you went towards him.

"Yoo Mikey" you hit his shoulder lightly.

"Awwwww" he screamed in pain.

But everyone can see it was overacting.

"What did you ate today? You hit me with all your power" he said with dumb yet handsome face.

"Shut up"

He just laughed on your angry face making you laugh too. Then you both left for your class.

Professor was teaching with no interest and its not like anyone else is interested in listening. Not even once he looked at your side it was like he was avoiding you. This is definitely childish thing to do.

When bell rang indicating that class was over he walked towards his table and kept the chalk he was using to draw a diagram on board. Taking his books and diary in his hands he was ready to leave the class but before that his eyes took a big scan of class and stopped on you. It was like everything is blur for you. You felt different.

And then he left.

Ofcourse you have to take your books too for next class and you have to meet again in the staff room.

You got up from your seat and went to staffroom. When you entered he was already standing their leaning on table , his arms crossed in front of his chest. You closed the door behind you making a thud sound which got his attention. He stared at you and noticing every moment you were making. You reached to locker and opened it with the key.

After taking all the things you need for next class you locked it. In the meantime not even once his eyes left your figure making your knees shake. You turned towards the door to leave this suffocated room but before that he marched towards you and pushed you on the locker.

You were so shocked and confused. His face was so close to yours making you feel his warm breath on your lips.

"S-Sir what are you doing?" You stuttered making you curse yourself.

"I told you if you see something which is not related to you then ignore it. " He whispered in your ear.

"But what I did sir?" You asked with all the courage.

"You are asking me what you did. Why did you told about me and Ella to principal?" He accused you.

Now you were more confused.

"What are you saying sir? I didn't do anything. I have no interest to meddle in your life." You said.

"I know girls like you. You just wanted my attention that's why you did it. Oh my god you just came 3 days ago and already desperate for my attention." He scoffed which made you furious. You pushed him and stood staight.

"Listen to me i am not interested in you. And about you and Ella i have nothing to do with whatever happened alright. Moreover you are the desperate one who is running behind a woman who don't give a damn about you. She was all over Mr. Lee and here you are accusing me for the things I never did."

You said and left. Whereas he just stared at your leaving figure.

 Whereas he just stared at your leaving figure

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....