14

Winter is getting starting , I could feel the chilly in the air. It's been 1 week of that incident and guess what it is still following me. Yumi is again in my class but this time isn't trying anything. Most of the time she is staring at jimin and glaring at me because of not getting any attention. Problems started more when the sweetheart of school, Sora , accepted yumi's friendship and now they are on their some stupid mission of getting rid of me.

Yoongi oppa tried to throw her out again from school which results into sora and yumi started making rumours about me of having affair with one of the teachers in last school for getting good marks and yumi got to know about it so I accused her for some stupid reasons which she never did. Students started talking shit about me behind my back and whisper about me in front of me. Only Mikey is the one who believed me and also saved me from these fuckers.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Oppa asked while caressing my head. He is always worried about me.

"Yes oppa don't worry." I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around me.

He is dropping me off to school. He could hear those nasty whispers about his sister too and he is trying everything to get some dirt on yumi to remove her permanently from our life.

"I am always beside you and remember one thing you are not weak ok. don't let step all over you. Fight for yourself. You are yoongi's sister remember that. If she punch you then break her bones. I will take care of rest." He said still hugging me.

He is damn right , I can't be weak not again. I stepped back and that's when I noticed her. Yumi, standing near the school gate staring me with murderous eyes. I smirked at her and again pulled yoongi in hug. Soon after one pair of arms hugged both of us.

"Hugging without us." It was jungkook. Jimin standing beside him smiling at us. Yoongi pulled him too in a hug and every one started giggling

Sora and yumi both were jealous and i know what I am going to do. Step on their wound of not getting attention from their crushes and all.

"Please both of you take care of my sister." Oppa request to his friends.

"Don't worry Hyung I will take care of my soon to be wife" jimin said and winked at me.

"Noooo stay away no touching " yoongi screeched making us all laugh.

From last 1 week he is flirting with me non-stop and it would be a lie if I say I don't like it

After talking for few minutes us three walked inside the school and yoongi drove off to his college. Whispers were still there just like my confidence. Jimin and I went to our locker and saw sora standing outside of staffroom. We both are annoyed because of her, she is following jimin everywhere.

"Mr. Park I need your help in few questions of chemistry." She said with a pout make her look like a duck.

"Ms. Lee ask me in class please." He refused her request.

"But sir In class i am not able to ask." She again tried.

"Ok then come with me and show me the questions." He said and opened the door to get inside. He unlocked the locker and asked me to put my stuff first.

He took the paper from sora and read all the questions.

"Ms. Min you also study these question they are important. Come here i will teach you both." He said making me giggle and sora fumed in anger.

We all three sat on chairs and jimin ended up taking chair beside me. Sora was so angry that she forgot jimin is not the someone you should mess with.

He asked a question and i gave the answer. sora wanted to embarrass me so she scoffed. Jimin looked at her.
"What happened? "

"Nothing sir she don't even know this answer." She said while looking at me with disgust.

"Ms. Lee i am the teacher here not you. Moreover she is right." He said in stern voice.

Suddenly yumi entered inside and sat beside jimin and pushed one box towards him.

"Sir I bought brownies for you." She said.

This was enough to make him angry. And now is the time he is going to snap.

"Ms. Yumi why you are here? You didn't asked for permission to come inside and you are sitting here for no reason. You think that I am dumb."

"But you allowed this slut to be here."

Thud

I had enough of her, i got up from my chair and slapped her across the face.

.
.
.
To be continued...