7

You reached your apartment and went to your room. It was a tired day for you afterall. Mr. Park didn't come to class after his meet up with ms. Ella which make you more doubtful about their relationship. But how can they be in relationship when she is always all over Mr. Lee.

That look you got from your teacher made you more confused and sad. Maybe somewhere in your heart you don't think of him just as your teacher. It can't be love because it's just been two days you met him.

Knock knock

Your pov
"Come in" person who was knocking came inside and it turned out to be my cousin.

"Yoo my beautiful sister how was your day?" He asked me with a most sweetest smile.

something is not right.

He never come to me like this.

"Yoongi what you did?" I asked

I know him really well he always do something shit and then come to me for help. Yoongi is smart ass man he know really well that I will not help him so he do this in steps.

Step.1-: try to be sweet

"My sweetie I was just asking about your day? " He smiled and said . If it was someone else they would definitely think that he is a lovely boy.

Step.2 -: act clueless because he know i am smart

"I know you definitely did something and you are here so that I will save your ass" I said with a stern face.

Whereas he still continue his Oscar winning acting.

" No i would never do that what are you about?"

Step.3-: do aegyooo
"My baby sissy you know i am so innocent. It wasn't me. I swear"
He said with that cute and puffy face of him.

 I swear" He said with that cute and puffy face of him

But ofcourse i m not going to budge. He can't use his cute face and make me do anything.

And last which is the only way to take help from me..

Step.4-: get on knees and beg

He stood up from his place and came in front of me sat on his knees and with really sweet and innocent expression he said.

"Please the most beautiful girl in the whole world , my pretty sissy help me this time. I vow to you that in future i will help you in your love story."

"First tell me what you did?" I asked without showing any mercy expression.

"Well i send your ugly pictures to my friend who is going to come tomorrow to meet me and he is someone you know from childhood. So please say no if he asked you to stay here. You know i don't like him. "

he said really fast that it seems like he was rapping , he stood up little and start going back. He know he committed a sin and there is always a punishment for that.

"But I swear sweety it was by mistake"
He said.

"Don't tell me it was him" i was shocked with news but more than shocked I was in despair because that person is my childhood crush. He saw my ugliest picture and this narcissist cat man still have the audacity to say that it was by mistake.

" What you were saying that you will help me in completing my love story?" I said

"Y-Yes my baby " he stuttered.

I stood up and ran to him and punch him in his guts. This dumbass ended my love story without it even start.

"AHHHHH". "IT HURTS" "AHHHHH"

Not just one he got more punches from me.

Next morning
I woke up and went downstairs just to see the most beautiful smile my crush was giving while talking to my cat man.

Him .

Who is my one of two weakness. One is still my bro.

Jackson Wang..

He looked at me with that heart melting smile and wink.

Yoongi and Jackson don't like each other too much. My cousin don't pay attention to him so much but handsome guy is always ready to annoy him.

"Why you came here? Don't you have another place to go..." Yoongi said with annoyed face.

"But Hyung i just miss you so much. So please just for few months." Jackson said with cute face.

"It's alright Jack oppa you can stay here " I said and went to them whereas grumpy man just stare at me with killing in his eyes.

"It's alright Jack oppa you can stay here " I said and went to them whereas grumpy man just stare at me with killing  in his eyes

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....