1

"Here I come my sweet korea" y/n said with a weird and funny expression on her face. Her flight just landed. Pulling on her luggage she came outside of the airport through exit.

Y/n's father company shifted its main building here in Seoul because of the profits they can get in korea. Mr. Min Hayoon who is also manager in Min textile company. Actually this company is owned by Mr. Min's older brother but few years ago he passed away in an accident and now his only child Min yoongi is new owner of the company but for few months Mr. Min taking care of the company until yoongi get ready to sit on the CEO chair.

Yoongi is in last year of his graduation, once he graduated then chairman seat will belong to him.

Back to the story.

Y/n searched here and there to find her cousin yoongi but he was not in her sight. Just when she was going to make a call to him Someone tapped on her shoulder from behind , she turned her face to the person just to find yoongi standing with a grin and 2 ice cream cone in his hand.

They called an taxi and left from airport to their house.
After reaching to their new house they both took shower and ate their dinner as it was already 8pm. Yoongi and y/n both are staying in one 2 story house with living room and big ass kitchen. Also with a big lobby. There are total four rooms , 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs.

They both were so tired because of too much travelling so they decided to sleep early today because Next day is going to be busy for both of them as yoongi is in university for buisness studies and y/n is going in her high school as she is in her last second year of her school life.
They both shifted just before their new session start to make it easy for them to caught up on their studies early in session.

Next day
Y/n reached her school early because of the all the formalities she had to do before her classes start like getting timetable from principal and also about the keys of her locker.

She went to principal office and talked to him about her classes. He gave her regular time table.
"Ms. Y/n well I am sorry for this but we don't have extra lockers as you are extra student in class so you have to share locker with one of the teacher because sharing with a student can be a trouble. Your homeroom teacher Mr. Park will tell you about his locker."

After talking to principal she decided to take a mini tour of school to get familiar with surroundings. After 20 minutes tour she went to look for her class.

Knock knock

' come in " she heard one male voice from inside then she pushed the door open.

When she entered, her eyes caught the person sitting on teacher's chair while checking some papers on his desk. The way his sleeves were folded and his white shirt was fitted on his body was making her feel something. Ofcourse she knew that Korean men are really handsome but he was just on another level.

He turned his head towards her and smiled but it was more like a smirk maybe he caught her when she was checking him out.

"Staring is bad manners miss." He said in his soothing and sweet voice.

She came out of her zone and apologized.

"So what you do you need miss? Principal sir told me about one new student. Is it you?" He asked still looking directly in her eyes making her nervous. She knew somewhere that he knows what he was doing or what effect he had on her.

He licks his lips , she noticed how his tongue wet those kissable lips. His lips corner curved upward to for a smile. How they will taste?? Sweet maybe.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

"NO HE IS MY TEACHER STOP IT YOU NAUGHTY BRAIN" She suddenly stopped her brain to think some more nonsense. The teacher was still patiently waiting for her.

"Miss I am still waiting for your answer."