6

Aishhh I didn't understand a single thing. Why just why everything is so difficult.

Chemistry is just adding two solutions and giving a third colour. Biology is just two people getting horny and result is their child. And their is plant kingdom with so many plants which I never saw but have to learn. Why?? why?? God why???

Whoever that person was , who added maths in physics is worse than these people who are sitting in government and corrupting everyone.....I will meet him in hell and beat the shit out of him..

Author pov~
You were so tired just after 2 classes. It was like your brain wasn't processing anything. You were in your thoughts when Mr. Park came towards your seat and gave little knock on your brain. Everyone already left the class it was just you and him.

"Use your brain and study properly ms y/n. " He said and chuckled on his own words.

"But it's so difficult Sir. I feel like it is a rollercoaster. When I start understanding something and going up but suddenly everything bring me down" you told him with a pout on your face.

"If you find it difficult then why did you chose this stream? Hm?" He asked.

"Because I was dumb" you said.

"No girl you are not dumb. You are just an idiot" he said and laughed.

He stood up straight and gesture you to follow him to staff room

He stood up straight and gesture you to follow him to staff room. You took your things and left the class with him.

In staffroom

You gave your things to him and he put them in your bag. He gave you bag to bring out your stuff. After taking your things you both left for your classes.

It was p.E class that means Mr. Jeon is going to take the classes. Yesterday he informed you all that for few days he will teach you theory and then he will take you to play sports.

Everyone in the class didn't understood that why there is theory session.

You went to your seat where your new friend Mike was sitting. He is just like you with a dumb sense of humour.
"Yoo Mikey" you greeted him with a smile.

He sit at last bench in Mr. Park class because he don't understand anything he teach so he just sleep in class.

"Yo bro what's up?" He greeted you back with a big smile.

You sat on your seat and then Mr

You sat on your seat and then Mr. Jeon entered in the class. He is quite handsome teacher in school with that tattoos on hand. He is definitely a hot daddy material.

"Good morning everyone so how are you all ? " He asked with a firm smile.

Everyone answered with 'fine'.

"I know what you are thinking. Why there is theory in P.E right? First of all we have to learn how these physical exercise and playing sports affect our body and many more." He explained.

Time skip~
It was last class and this was with Mr.park.
You went to staff room where Mr. Park was already standing and well not just standing but also holding ms. Ella's hand. No one was near on the corridor as everyone was already left for their classes. He was looking at her with a pained expression but her eyes were like mocking him.

Her eyes flicked to your side as you were going towards them with hesitation. After watching you coming to them she said something to your teacher. He turned his neck to look at you. But when he did you felt your heart stopped. His face was like he don't want to see you or don't want your presence. Your heart panged because of this.

Unwanted

That's what your father also think about you. He never showed any affection to you. He never attended any school function with you. He just knew that you exist in his house. That's why you were eager to come here with yoongi

Your legs already stopped and without a single hesitation you left from there.

Mr. Park didn't show up for class but he ask someone to give you key of locker.
You took your things after school over and left for your home.

.

.
to be continued....