✯----¹.𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:1.5𝐊+
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭; 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Me and Pansy were in our shared bedroom. I was studying at my desk for the test that was going to be taken on Monday.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yes, Pansy?"
I answered, taking my eyes away from the book for the firat time in a few hours and looking back at her.
"Need anything?"

"Actually, I just got a text from one of my friends saying that today it will be a party." She said, locking eyes with me, continuing in a stern voice "And just so you know, you are comming, and you can't say no."

"Why would I come? You know I don't like parties. Everyone gets drunk and start making out with random strangers. Besides, I really need to study for this test." I say, looking back down at my book.

"You are so fucking boring! That's pretty much the purpose of a party!" Pansy said with a laugh, taking a seat on the chair next to me.
"Today is Saturday, and you didn't take your eyes off of that book since 9 am. You know Mattheo might be there right? He rarely misses a party." She spoke, a smirk appearing on her face as she nudges my arm with her elbow.

I let out a loud sigh. I nodded slightly.
"Ok, I'll go. You had me when you said Mattheo's name." I say with a small laugh, looking over at her only to see a huge grin on her face.

She grabbed my hand and took me to her closet.
After a good one hour of getting ready, or so I thought, as it apparently was 3 hours, looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look bad at all, honestly.

"I never thought I would say this, but red suits you

"I never thought I would say this, but red suits you." Pansy said, followed by a wink. I giggled.

"I've heard that before, but everyone looks good in red." I say with a shrug, causing Pansy to roll her eyes at me.

*Timeskip*
As soon as we entered the party we couls hear loud music playing, drunk people dancing on tables, even if the party just started, and other students that were by the bar, drinking and chatting, some even kissing.

My eyes start searching for him, stopping on every brunette boy with curly hair in the room, thinking it was him.

He didn't seem to be there. As Pansy noticed me scanning the room, she most likely understood who I was looking for. She let out a small sigh and shook her head, not bothering to tell me anything about it, as she knew I wouldn't give up on looking for him.

"Let's just go to get something to drink" Pansy started, before whispering in my ear so the people next to us wouldn't hear, althpugh I doubt anyone was paying attention to our conversation.
"I'm sure Mattheo is somewhere, or at least he will come soon enough. He never misses a party, he even crashes Griffyndor ones." I nodded as a small smile made it's way on my face when Pansy tried reassuring me, going with her to get a drink.

Around 40 minutes into the party and Mattheo isn't anywhere to be seen.
Maybe he found a girl to mess around with. Or maybe he was just too lazy to come to the party. To be honest, I prefer the second option rather than the first one.

I liked him for years, but he never seemed to notice me, I don't think he considered me as a friend.
He did have quite the reputation around Hogwarts. Not necessarily because he was a Riddle, but because he slept with at least half of the girls at Hogwarts, the pretty ones.
It somehow hurt me that he didn't try a hook up with me yet. I know that might sound weird, but as I said, he fucks girls he finds attractive. Does that mean he didn't find me attractive?

I snapped out of my thoughts when a tall, a little over 6 feet, blonde boy came next to me, a drink in his hand. He looked a little wasted, and he was smelling like ciggarettes and beer.

"Hi there. I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. What brings such a beautiful girl like you here? Looking for a hook up?"
He said as he scanned my body from head to toe. A chill ran down my spine, noticing how he tried his best to be seductive, speaking in a low voice, but was failing big time.

"Oh, hi. Actually, I'm here with my friend." I said, smiling at him, trying my best to act as if I wass not feeling really uncomfortable by his presence and how close he was to me.
I mean, yeah, there were people, so maybe he wouldn't try anything, but at this point everyone was passed out or just too drunk to notice if something happend, and Pansy ran off with a boy like 10 minutes ago. I believe his name was Blaise.

"I don't see your friend anywhere. Seems like she ditched you. I would never do that." the blonde boy said, taking a step towards me with each word that he said. I started to walk backwards, but my body hit the wall soon after.
I'm 100% blaming Pansy for this.

At this point his hands were on my waist, holding it tightly. I'm sure there will be some bruises later, but I want those to be the only bruises I will have after this shitty night.

"No thank you... Get off me please. I don't think my boyfriend would like this."
That was one of the biggest lies I ever said. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't know how I managed to speak, as my hands started shaking and I could feel a pain in my chest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" was all that went trough my mind at that moment. I knew what was going to happen, but I was praying to fucking Merlin that I would get out of this safe.

Suddenly a hand snatched me away from Draco, holdling me thightly by the waist. My head snaps behind me and my eyes are met with the dark brown ones that always get me to melt. I know these eyes, and I would recognise them anywhere.
Mattheo.

"I think she said to get off her, didn't she?!" he said through gritted teeth, his brown eyes getting darker with every word. His expression was filled with rage, at the point where I got scared myself.

He let go of me and threw punch at Draco when he saw him trying to reach out and grab me.

"If I ever see you touching her again, even looking at her or thinking about doing whatever you wanted to do right now to her, I won't hesitate to snap you in half."

Did it get hot in the room? Or was it just Mattheo?

He let go of Draco and walked towards me. I tried to act as normal as possible, even though it was hard considering the situation I was just in.

"Hey" he said, a worried look on his face as Draco ran away. Pussy.
"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Mattheo said as he gently placed a hand on my shoulder, looking down at me.

Why did Mattheo Riddle want to know if I was ok? Why did he even help me in the first place, considering we almost never talked outaide ofschool projects?

All I managed to do was nod. He let out a sigh and continued
"Ok. That's..." he paused, looking down for a few seconds.
I figured he was thinking about what to say. Then he looked up at me again, with a look that almost made me get on my knees and take him right there.

"I'm glad you are ok Y/n. If anything bad happend... I don't know what I would have done." Mattheo said, his face now inches away from mine.

"Yeah... Thank you Mattheo, really. You helped me a lot there" I said, an awkward chuckle escaping my mouth. I tried to ease the tension, and I think he figured that out.
If I knew something about Mattheo, is that he can read anyone like an opened book.

Mattheo looked at my lips and back at my eyes, a smirk making it's way on his face. I did the same, my eyes falling to his lips for a few quick seconds, and as soon as my eyes went to meet his, a pair of lips was smashed into mine.

Next thing I know, we are in a bedroom. Assuming it was his. He puts me down and pins me against the wall, both hands on the sides of my head, so I couldn't escape. It wasn't like I wanted or was planning to anyway.

He started kissing me again, our lips moving like they were made for each other. His hands go to my dress, pulling it down. He goes to my bra unclipping it, soon after taking his shirt off.