107. The wedding preparations

Aditi couldn't ask more in her life. She has everything she dreams of. She has a family, a loving brother and her handsome neighbour whome with she is going to marry again with in a week. She ofter grin looking at two rings in her ring finger. One was her engagement ring and another one was which Dhruv proposed her with.

She got all her time in studies as she wanted to be prepare for mains if she any how clear the prilims. Her new family gives her enough time to study and do shopping on behalf of her and when get tired from her studies she spend some time with her Rita maa who shared stories with her when she was resting on her lap. Sometimes she fall asleep like this and when she walk uo she only find her Rita maa looking back to her with so much love. Aditi is happy that she finally know how a mother love actually feels like. She could not be thankful to her fate that she meet Dhruv again after 8 years of sturggle who gave her such beautiful memories.

If was not met her she would not get her new family and loving husband like Dhruv. Currently she was studying in her room writing answers and hoping that she could do batter this time. She is doing prity good in the miscellaneous and her optional paper but she is bit worried about essay exam. She doesn't want to top the exam like Dhruv but she wanted to get the decent rank so she could have the option of her career. She could alway go for state PCS she always have that option as Dhruv said but there is something that still pushing her to go for UPSC as she still want to proof herself to those people who always blamed her for worthless.

Her phone ring at the middle of the night and she got excited when she literally ran to her phone to the bed and after checking the caller ID she picked it up as soona s his name flashed on the screen.

"Hello...", She heard his voice in whisper when she bit her both cheeks to control her grin.

"Abhi tak jage hue the?", She asked while lying down on the bed.

(You are awake till now?)

"Tumhare bina ab nind kaha aati hai.", She can feel him grin which made her blushing and smile.

(Can't get a sleep without you.)

Suddenly she heard a beeping sound in her while she was on call and when she checked her smile got wider. He was doing a video call to her. She immediately swiped up and her handsome face came into the view.

"I'm glad I'd call you. Don't want to miss your red cheeks."

She looked herself in the camera. Indeed her cheeks were red and she now just realised she is still wearing a lite green suit she put it in the morning after shower.

Hearing him she looked down in shy which made her cheeks turn more red.

"Just five more days. I'll be with you. Sleeping beside you in your arms.", She managed to say to him. His room's lite were dim.and he was lying on the bed wearing a navy blue t-shirt. His one hand was under his head, making his biceps bulging out. She could not help but think how his strong arms lifted her up when he gets naughty with her.

He shake his head, "You are highly misunderstanding darling. We will do stuff other then sleeping."

She chuckled softly and blushed while hiding her face to the side on his naughty thoughts. But when she looked back at him he was grinning looking at her. She also missed sleeping beside him. Even though it's just two days when they slept together but both of them know it feels years to both of them.

"Can I come to you? I promise I'll leave before anyone wakeup.", He asked and she knows he wasn't joking as he was holding his serious face.

"We will wait." She wanted to live this feeling of the journey of engagement to marriage. It was tough for her too but she knows when she was finally with him on her wedding night that feeling would be out of the world.