86. Untold emotions

Aditi's point of view

People say that you should stay away from the person who hurt you and bring tears in your eyes but I am in love with the person who give tears to me. It's not necessary the person who brings tears in your eyes was always have bad intentions to hurt you but sometimes the person is so lost in his own sorrow that he can not see your tears.

Since I meet Dhruv he always wiped my tears and now it's my turn to wipe away his tears. I know he is pushing me away but I know the day has also come when we will be together, he would not push me back and that day I bring him in my arms and let him shead his tears because I will always be there to wipe them off.

It's been a month when he leave for Mumbai and he did not try to contact me. I also did not call him because I wanted to give him sometime to himself away from me so he can sort out things which was eating his head.
Gautam uncle and Nikita bhabhi get angry on Nikhil bhiya and Anuradha aunty after they came to know about the whole truth of the deal. Nikita bhabhi even did not talk to Nikhil bhiya for week atleast. I can see the guilt in her eyes when she talked to me.

I checked the time in my mobile and Dhruv and mine picture poped up on the display screen. I was sitting between his legs and looking down with blushing smile while he was grinning looking at me. It was such a beautiful and romentic picture. It was 5 in the evening so I closed my books and went downstairs to make some tea and evening snacks for everyone.

After coming to the downstairs I directly went to the kitchen and quickly made some sandwich and tea for everyone. When I came to the dinning hall everyone was discussing on going somewhere as it's festive season and Diwali is just around the corner.

I served tea to everyone and stood at the corner.

"I think we should go two days before Ishani's birthday. It's been a while we celebrated any festival or function with our whole family." Anuradha aunty said and she has a smile on her face.

"Yes, and everyone can meet two new mambers of our family, Rayansh and Aditi." Gautam uncle said while looking at me and I just gave him a small smile. I still don't understand where they are going.

"But what about Dhruv bhiya...?" Divya asked and as she took his name my heart beats raise. It was hard to control my tears in-front of everyone.

"I learnt what happened at Priya's parents aniversary." Gautam uncle looked between Nikhil bhiya and Anuradha aunty. They both shifted on their seats uncomfortably.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him and try to convince him that he will try to reach there directly." Gautam uncle said while looking at me and I looked down so he could not see tears in my eyes. I could not take more so I leave from there to my room.

******

After two weeks we were ready to go. Divya informed me that Gautam uncle has a elder brother, Anil who lives in village with his family and look after thier ancestral land and cultivates them. So Gautam uncle's brother called him to celebrate this Ishani's birthday with him and his family as he wanted to meet Rayansh and Dhruv's bride, which is me. Ishani is the granddaughter of Anil uncle who is same age as Rayansh. Intresting thing I came to know that Dhruv have grandparents and he is the favorite grandchild of his grandparents.

I still don't know about Dhruv's arrival to the village. Honestly I also don't know if I am ready to face him or not because he leave without saying anything which hurts me. I know he was upset but he could atleast talk to me.

I packed my books in my luggage so I could study if I get some free time. Also books are the best way to run away from Dhruv's memory. We put our luggage in one car and made our way to Dhruv's village which was two hour distance from the Lucknow.