Two of a Kind • Myg •

The atmosphere in the sleek, modern lobby of the company is tense. Employees whisper to each other, their faces pale, as they steal anxious glances at the elevator doors.

The elevator doors slide open with a soft ding, revealing CEO MIN YOONGI standing inside, his expression cold and unreadable. His mere presence sends shivers down the spines of the employees who hurriedly make way for him. Min Yoongi steps out, his sharp gaze sweeping the room.

_________________________

As Min Yoongi walks towards his office, his footsteps echoing in the quiet lobby, he spots his personal secretary, YN, a bright and bubbly young woman, engrossed in a mobile game. Her fingers move rapidly over the screen, her brow furrowed in concentration. She's oblivious to her surroundings and doesn't notice her boss's approach.

Min Yoongi's lips curl into a sudden,  smile as he watches Yn's.

YN, was soo lost in the game. finally, her eyes lighting up. But before she can celebrate further, she suddenly realizes she's not alone. Her phone slips from her hands, clattering to the floor, as she gasps in shock.

YN (startled): Oh my goodness!

Min Yoongi stops right in front of her, his presence towering over her petite frame. YN scrambles to pick up her fallen phone, her face turning several shades of red as she hastily bows, multiple times, trying to apologize.

YN (stammering): I-I'm so sorry, sir! I didn't see you there, and I got startled, and my phone—

MIN YOONGI (softly): It's alright, YN. Just be more aware of your surroundings.

Min Yoongi gives her a gentle, smile and continues on his way to his office, shaking his head slightly as he goes, leaving YN standing there, flustered but relieved.

YN watches him walk away, her heart pounding, a blush still on her cheeks.

YN (whispering to herself): He smiled... He actually smiled.

_______________________

Min Yoongi sits behind his desk, meticulously reviewing a thick file. His focused expression shows his dedication to the task at hand. As he closes the file, he looks up just in time to see the office door swing open.

YN rushes into the room, her face flushed with urgency. She stops just short of his desk, her eyes wide, and her breath uneven. Before Yoongi can say a word, she retreats a few steps, closes the door, and then knocks politely. 

YN (nervously): Mr. Min, may I come in?

Min Yoongi looks up, a hint of amusement playing on his lips. He nods, giving her permission.

MIN YOONGI (smirking): Of course, YN. You don't need to knock, you know.

YN enters, her hands nervously clasped together. She starts apologizing rapidly, her words tumbling out.

YN (stammering): I'm so sorry, Mr. Yoongi, I completely forgot to inform you about one of your schedules. There's a meeting with Miss Lee at a restaurant today for the project collaboration, and I didn't—

Before YN can finish her sentence, she's bowing again and again, not noticing that Yoongi is trying to stop her with a reassuring smile.

YOONGI (softly): It's alright, YN. No need to apologize so profusely.

But YN continues to bow, clearly flustered. Unable to bear it any longer, Yoongi rises from his chair and gently places a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

YOONGI (seriously): YN, it's okay. Mistakes happen. Now, what time is the meeting?

YN gulps nervously, finally stopping her excessive bowing. She takes a deep breath and responds.

YN (timidly): It's scheduled for 1:00 in the afternoon.

Yoongi checks his watch, which shows it's already 1:30.

YOONGI (smiling): Well then, we're running a bit late. Come with me.

Yoongi heads towards the door, and drags yn with him, Yn is still a bit flustered but relieved. They make their way to the parking lot, where Yoongi gets into his car, and YN joins him.

_________________

Miss LEE, authoritative businesswoman, sits at a table on the restaurant's outdoor patio. Her face is a mask of irritation as she checks her watch repeatedly, tapping her fingers impatiently on the table.

As she glances up, she spots CEO MIN YOONGI approaching her table. Her annoyance quickly transforms into a forced, insincere smile. She rises from her seat, ready to extend her hand for a handshake, but her smile falters when she sees Yoongi bow politely instead. She was aiming to win Yoongi's hearts for a long time.but, it fails every time

MIN YOONGI (bowing): Miss Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Miss Lee's frustration simmers beneath the surface, but she forces herself to return the bow.

MISS LEE (with a tight smile): Mr. Yoongi, the pleasure is all mine.

As Yoongi stands back, YN who was hastily following him, doesn't notice his sudden stop. She collides with his back, and with a yelp, she stumbles backward, landing on her backside with a soft thud.

Yoongi's eyes widen in surprise, and he quickly kneels down beside her, concerned.

MIN YOONGI (alarmed): Are you okay?

YN, slightly embarrassed by the mishap, quickly pushes herself up and dusts off her clothes. She nods, a bit flustered but trying to maintain her composure.

YN (nodding): I'm fine, sir. Thank you.

Miss Lee, already irritated by Yoongi's refusal to shake her hand, now watches the interaction with growing impatience and annoyance. She's not pleased with the attention he's showing to YN.

MISS LEE (through gritted teeth): Shall we sit down and discuss business, Mr. Yoongi?

Yoongi gets up, still slightly concerned about YN, but he follows Miss Lee to their table.

_____________________________________

 Yoongi pulls out a chair for YN, They take their seats, with Miss Lee and her secretary, WANG, sitting across from them.

Miss Lee, still simmering with irritation from earlier, decides to assert her dominance. She directs a pointed remark at YN.

MISS LEE (coldly): What kind of secretary are you, really? You failed to inform Mr. Min Yoongi about his schedule. This is quite unprofessional, don't you think?

YN's face flushes with offense at the accusation. She opens her mouth to explain but before she can utter a word, Yoongi interrupts.

YOONGI (calmly): Actually, YN did inform me about the schedule. It was my fault for running late. Let's not dwell on it. We're here to discuss our collaboration.

Miss Lee, taken aback by Min Yoongi's support for YN, can't hide her surprise. She regains her composure quickly and nods, deciding to let the matter go.

MISS LEE (smiling, but still a bit flustered): Of course, Mr. Min Yoongi. Let's proceed with the meeting.

_______________

The meeting proceeds, but YN appears to be somewhat distracted. Her gaze drifts around the restaurant, her thoughts evidently elsewhere

On the other hand, Min Yoongi is acutely focused, but not on the collaboration discussion. Instead, his gaze is fixed solely on Wang, Miss Lee's secretary, who sits across the table from him. Wang seems completely unaware of Yoongi's intense stares.

his expression tightens, and he shoots death glares in Wang's direction, trying to convey a clear message: Stop staring at YN.

________________________________