My Treasure • Jh •

Jung Hoseok stormed out of the movie set, his icy demeanor making even the toughest crew members tremble in fear. He was annoyed with Kim Nara, his co-actress, for constantly clinging to him and invading his personal space. He detested her and all other women who acted similarly. 

EARLIER

Jung Hoseok paced back and forth, rehearsing his lines for the next scene in his latest movie. He was a renowned actor, with a reputation for his icy demeanor and rude behavior towards others, particularly his co-actresses whom he detested for their clinginess. He couldn't stand their constant attention and need for validation. But as he worked alongside the famous actress Kim Nara, Hoseok felt his annoyance grow with each passing day.

Hoseok walks onto the set, where he is greeted by his co-star, Kim Nara. She tries to get closer to him, but he takes a step back, clearly irritated.

KIM NARA: (smiling) Hey, oppa! Did you sleep well?

HOSEOK: (gruffly) I don't have time for your nonsense, Nara.

KIM NARA (smiling coyly) Why, Oppa? Am I bothering you? 

HOSEOK (through gritted teeth) Please, stay away from me.

Hoseok glares at her and storms off the set. thinking "Why do he always have to deal with these clingy actresses? Can't they just focus on their work?"

As he entered his trailer, he took a deep breath and tried to calm down. His manager informed him of a photo shoot he had to attend later that day.

_________________

AT PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION

Hoseok paces in his dressing room, his frustration evident in his every move. He sat in front of a mirror, staring at his reflection. His manager enters

MANAGER (excitedly) Hey, Hoseok-ssi. You're going to do a photo shoot with a new model today. Her name is YN.

HOSEOK (disinterested) Whatever. All women are the same to me.

MANAGER (surprised) Really? I thought you might like this one. She's supposed to be stunning.

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

Hoseok stands in front of a white backdrop, his mood as cold as his expression. The photographer gestures for YN, a stunning girl in her early twenties, to join him.

As soon as Hoseok lays eyes on YN, his demeanor softens. He can't take his eyes off her as she moves gracefully around him, striking poses and adjusting his collar.

After the shoot, Hoseok waits impatiently for YN to join him in his dressing room. When she finally arrives, he stands to greet her but YN was quickly packing up her things.

HOSEOK: (impressed) You're good. What's your name?

YN: (polite) YN, nice to meet you. (starts to leave)

HOSEOK (calling after her) Wait! Can we talk for a minute?

YN turns around, 

YN (curiously) What do you want to talk about?

HOSEOK (smiling) You. I want to get to know you better.

YN (politely) I appreciate the offer, but I have to go.

Hoseok watches as YN leaves, feeling stunned that someone could ignore him.

______________

HOSEOK: I have to have her

MANAGER: "Who? YN?" ( raised an eyebrow). "But you just said all women are the same."

HOSEOK: She's different. I want her that's it (to his manager) Offer YN the role of the actress in my current movie. I don't want to work with Kim Nara anymore.

MANAGER: (surprised) But, you've always disliked working with actresses.

JUNG HOSEOK: (determined) YN is different. I want her in my movie.

MANAGER: (skeptical) Are you sure about this? YN has no acting experience.

HOSEOK: Fine with me

MANAGER (skeptically) I have to warn you, though. She mentioned she has a boyfriend

HOSEOK: (determined) I don't care. I want her.

_____

LATER

Hoseok's manager enters the room.

MANAGER (surprised) YN declined the role in the movie. She said she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend.

Hoseok's expression quickly turns to anger.

Hoseok's face contorts with anger, and he stands up suddenly, knocking over his chair.

HOSEOK (fuming) What?! That's unacceptable. I can't believe this. I need her to be with me all the time.

He paces back and forth, clenching his fists.

HOSEOK (furious) I'll make sure, even if I have to drag her here myself.

He punches the glass tea table, shattering it into pieces.

MANAGER (startled) Hoseok, calm down. 

Hoseok turns to his manager, breathing heavily.

HOSEOK (fiercely) No! I want YN, and she have to be with me whenever i want her . You need to make this happen.

The manager nods, looking intimidated. he was about to leave

HOSEOK: (furious) wait

manager turns around gulping.

HOSEOK: (smirking)Just tell her to meet me once.

manager nods and leaves sweating.

_____________________

For continuation part target: min 15 votes

I didn't want to do this, but what can i do when no one gives feedback, my work feels worthless and unsupported.