Mad Love - 2 •Jm•

Days pass by and Jimin's behavior becomes increasingly erratic. He starts to pick fights with Yn over small things and becomes more possessive over her. He checks her phone and social media accounts, looking for signs of any sort of communication between her and Niki.

Yn: "Jimin, what's going on? Why are you acting so strange?"

Jimin: "What do you mean? I'm just being protective of you, that's all."

Yn: "But it feels like you don't trust me. Do you think I would do something to hurt you?"

Jimin: "No, no. I just don't like the way Niki looks at you. It's creepy."

Yn: "What? That's ridiculous. He's just a kid."

Jimin: "He's not a kid, Yn. He's a teenager and he's been through a lot. I just don't want him getting any wrong ideas about you."

Yn: "Jimin, you're being paranoid. You're making a big deal out of nothing. Niki is just like my little brother . There's nothing going on between us."

Jimin: "I hope you're telling the truth, Yn. I really do."

Jimin storms out of the apartment, leaving Yn alone and confused. She doesn't know what to do or how to handle Jimin's behavior. She feels like she's walking on eggshells around him, afraid to say or do the wrong thing.

Meanwhile, Jimin is spiraling out of control. He can't get the thought of Yn and Niki out of his head. He becomes convinced that Niki is trying to steal Yn away from him, and he can't let that happen. He starts to come up with a plan, a plan that involves getting rid of Niki once and for all.

________________

Niki comes over to Jimin and Yn's apartment one evening, excited to show them his latest artwork. Yn is happy to see him and compliments his work. Jimin, on the other hand, can barely contain his anger and jealousy.

Niki: "Thanks, Yn. I've been working really hard on these pieces. I'm hoping to get into an art school next year."

Yn: "That's great, Niki. I'm sure you'll get in. Your work is amazing."

Jimin can't stand the praise that Yn is giving to his brother. He feels like he's being replaced and it makes him furious.

Jimin: "Alright, that's enough. Let's not make a big deal out of this. You should probably go home now, Niki. It's getting late."

Niki looks confused and hurt by Jimin's sudden change in behavior.

Niki: "What's going on, Jimin? Are you mad at me?"

Jimin: "No, I'm not mad at you. I just think it's time for you to leave."

Niki grabs his art supplies and heads towards the door, but not before giving Yn a sad look.

Niki: "Thanks for having me over, Yn. Sorry for causing any trouble."

Yn: "No, don't be sorry. You're always welcome here, Niki."

After Niki leaves, Yn turns to Jimin with a concerned expression.

Yn: "Jimin, what's wrong with you? You were so rude to Niki. He's just a kid."

Jimin: "I don't want him coming over here anymore, Yn. It's not appropriate."

Yn: "What's not appropriate? He's just a friend. You're making a big deal out of nothing."

Jimin: "I'm not making a big deal out of nothing. I'm trying to protect our relationship, Yn. Don't you understand?"

Yn: "I do understand, Jimin. But you're being unreasonable. Niki is your brother, and he needs our help. We can't just turn him away like this."

Jimin looks at Yn with a steely gaze, his anger and jealousy consuming him.

Jimin: "I'll handle it, Yn. Don't worry about it."

Yn looks worried as Jimin leaves the room, not knowing the extent of his obsession and the danger that lies ahead.
__________

It's a dark and stormy night, and Niki has gone out to a party with his friends. Jimin seizes the opportunity to act on his plan. He waits until Yn is asleep and then sneaks into Niki's room, holding a kitchen knife in his hand.

As he stands over Niki's sleeping body, he hesitates for a moment. He knows that what he's about to do is wrong, but he can't help himself. He's consumed by his jealousy and obsession with Yn.

He raises the knife and plunges it into Niki's throat. Niki wakes up, gasping for air and trying to fight back, but Jimin is too strong. He keeps stabbing him until Niki goes limp.

Jimin looks down at the lifeless body, feeling a mix of relief and horror. He can't believe what he's done. He quickly comes up with a plan to dispose of the body. He wraps it in a blanket and carries it out of the apartment, down to the nearby river.

As he throws the body into the water, he feels a rush of adrenaline and power. He's gotten away with murder, and nobody knows what he's done. He feels invincible, like he can do anything he wants.

The next morning, Yn wakes up to find Jimin sitting in the living room, looking shaken and disturbed.

Yn: "Jimin, what's wrong? You look like you haven't slept all night."

Jimin: "I haven't. I had a lot on my mind."

Yn: "Is everything okay? You're scaring me."

Jimin: "I just can't stop thinking about Niki. I'm worried about him."

Yn: "What do you mean? Where is he?"

Jimin: "He didn't come home last night. I tried calling him, but his phone is off. I'm just really worried about him."

Yn starts to feel a sense of dread in the pit of her stomach. She doesn't know why, but she has a bad feeling about what Jimin is saying. She decides to call the police and report Niki as missing.

Little does she know, the person responsible for Niki's disappearance is sitting right in front of her, pretending to be worried and concerned.

_____________________