Prince's Painting 3 •jjk•

Jungkook is getting ready for the ball day. He sits on a chair while the hairstylist makes his hair. Jungkook looks nervous and keeps fidgeting, scaring the hairstylist.

JUNGKOOK (Cold Voice): Make sure it's perfect. I want to look my best tonight.

HAIRSTYLIST: Don't worry, Prince Jungkook. You'll look stunning.

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror and takes a deep breath. He looks impatient.

He looks at his guards.

JUNGKOOK (to the guards) Did you deliver the invitation to Yn?

The guards standing at the corner exchange a nervous glance before nodding their heads.

GUARD 1: Yes, your highness. Everything is in order.

Jungkook takes a deep breath and stands up. He nods to the guards and heads towards the ballroom.

The ballroom is crowded with beautiful princesses, all vying for Jungkook's attention. But Jungkook's eyes are fixed on the entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of someone special.

QUEEN (approaching him) Jungkook, look at these beautiful girls. They are all disappointed because you're ignoring them.

Jungkook looks at his mother with a cold expression.

JUNGKOOK (sternly) Mom, I'm waiting for Yn.

QUEEN: (disapprovingly) I don't know what you saw in that manners-less girl, but I am telling you this: she doesn't even want to attend this party. She deliberately declined the invitation.

This news angers Jungkook, and he tightens his fist.

JUNGKOOK: (fiercely) How dare she? Guards, come with me.

Jungkook marches out of the ballroom, followed by his guards.

___________________

YN is cooking in the kitchen when suddenly someone wraps their arms around her from behind. She smiles and turns around to find MAX, her beloved man.

MAX: Baby, I'm hungry.

YN (smiling): Just give me some time, it will be cooked soon.

Max tightens his grip on YN's waist.

MAX (in a husky voice): I'm hungry for something else.

He lifts YN off her feet and carries her to the bedroom.

JUNGKOOK, the next king, is storming towards YN's house in anger. He barges into the house and starts searching for YN. He checks every room but can't find her. Suddenly, he hears noises coming from the bedroom. He kicks the door open to find YN and MAX sleeping while hugging each other.

JUNGKOOK (raising his hand, stopping the guards): Don't do anything.

He sits on the sofa in front of the bed and watches them sleep. Due to the noise, YN and MAX wake up. YN shouts at JUNGKOOK.

YN: What are you doing here?

JUNGKOOK: (smiling) So he is your so-called man.

He looks at the guards.

JUNGKOOK: Drag him towards me.

The guards drag MAX towards JUNGKOOK. 

He started punches MAX while shouting.

JUNGKOOK: How dare you!

YN rushes towards JUNGKOOK and slaps him.

YN (angrily): are  you mad or what?

JUNGKOOK looks at YN 

JUNGKOOK (glaring) So you love him that much that you dared to slap the next king.

YN looks at JUNGKOOK with hatred in her eyes.

Jungkook looks at Y/N and starts laughing, breaking the silence. while Y/N looks at him with confusion and anger.

JUNGKOOK: So you love him that much that you dared to slap the next king?

Y/N (angrily): Can stop this and go back.

Jungkook sits down on sofa again and pulls Y/N to sit beside him. she tries to get up, but Jungkook's grip is too strong for her to break free.

JUNGKOOK (smiling): You're such a fierce woman. That's why I love you. Now Guards(looking at them) i want this so called man to loose his manliness.

Yn( eyes widen): No no no, Jungkook please don't do anything to him ill do whatever you tell. Please.

Jealousy filled in him as yn is begging for other man.

Jungkook ignores her protests and leans in to kiss her. while max was shouting in pain. Y/N tries to push him away, but Jungkook's hold on her only grows tighter. 

He stopped kissing and held her chin made her looked into his eyes while she is sobbing.

JUNGKOOK: tsk tsk look at that man. Opps how can we call him man when he doesn't even have .........

before even he complete yn fainted. Jungkook just smiled and carried her to  take her to palace. 

JUNGKOOK(to himself): From now on i will be the only man in your life.

_______________