My Treasure - 2• Jh •

AT YNs HOME

BOYFRIEND:(to YN)You were late, where were you? 

 YN:(nervously)I was doing a photo shoot. 

 BOYFRIEND:(angrily)With who? 

 YN:(calming him down)It was just a job.

BOYFRIEND: (fuming) I don't want you doing this kind of work. It's not respectable.

YN: (defeated) But it's my dream job. I love being a model.

BOYFRIEND: (dismissive) Your dream job should be something more substantial, like being a doctor or a lawyer.

YN: (upset) But modeling is a legitimate career. It's not just about looking pretty, it takes hard work and dedication.

BOYFRIEND: (impatiently) I don't want to hear it. You're not doing it anymore.

YN looks down, feeling defeated and trapped. She knows her boyfriend won't understand her passion for modeling, and she's torn between following her dreams and keeping her relationship intact.

_________________

AT CAFE

Hoseok sees YN sitting alone at a table and approaches her.

HOSEOK (smiling) Hey, YN. 

YN (surprised) Oh, hi. 

HOSEOK (curiously) So, why did you been a model in the shoot when you don't want physical contact?

YN (explaining) Well, I love modeling, and I thought it would be a great opportunity for me. But I don't want to upset my boyfriend.

HOSEOK (skeptically) If you love modeling so much, why would you let your boyfriend stop you?

YN (defensively) It's not that simple. I care about him, and I don't want to hurt him.

Hoseok is quiet, lost in thought.

HOSEOK (smirking) So, you're not a real model?

YN: (revealing) I'm actually a university student who filled in as a last-minute replacement for the model who couldn't make the shoot.

Jung Hoseok's face lights up. Now he knows YN is not a professional model, and she might be more accessible.

_____________________

Jung Hoseok goes to YN's university to meet her. He sees her sitting with a man.

JUNG HOSEOK: (thinking) That must be her boyfriend. I have to get rid of him.

Jung Hoseok approaches YN and says hi to her. Her boyfriend looks angry.

BOYFRIEND: (threatening) What do you want with my girlfriend?

JUNG HOSEOK: (smiling) I just wanted to say hello and tell her that there is offer for her as a model.

BOYFRIEND: (suspicious) I don't want her working with you.

YN: (nervously) it's just a modeling project. You know how much I love doing it.

BOYFRIEND: (defensive) I don't want you to working as a model.

JUNG HOSEOK: (skeptically) Does he really support your dreams, YN? I mean, if he truly loved you, he wouldn't stand in the way of your success, would he?

BOYFRIEND: (angrily) What are you trying to say?

JUNG HOSEOK: (calmly) I'm just saying that if you really cared about YN, you would let her pursue her passions. But if you can't do that, maybe you're not the right person for her.

YN: (torn) I don't know what to do...

JUNG HOSEOK: (comforting) Don't worry, YN. I'll be here to support you no matter what.

YN's boyfriend stands up, furious.

BOYFRIEND: (yelling) That's it, I've had enough! YN, you're coming with me.

YN looks at Hoseok, unsure of what to do. Hoseok senses her hesitation and steps in closer.

JUNG HOSEOK: (whispering) You know what to do, YN. Follow your heart.

YN takes a deep breath and nods, before turning to her boyfriend.

YN: (firmly) I'm sorry, but I can't let you control my life anymore. I'm breaking up with you.

BOYFRIEND: (shocked) What?! YN, you can't do this!

YN: (resolutely) Yes, I can. I need to follow my dreams, even if it means losing you.

The boyfriend storms off, leaving YN and Hoseok alone.

As YN's boyfriend leaves, Jung Hoseok watches him go, feeling satisfied that he has successfully manipulated the situation to his advantage.

JUNG HOSEOK: (thinking) That was too easy. Now, I just have to make YN see that she deserves better than him.

________________________________

FEW YEARS LATER

YN's modeling career had skyrocketed, and she had worked with many renowned photographers and designers. Hoseok had always been by her side, supporting and encouraging her every step of the way. As they celebrated their second wedding anniversary, Hoseok blindfolded YN and led her to a room she had never been allowed to enter before.

He closed her eyes and led her into the room.

"Surprise!" he exclaimed, as he uncovered her eyes. But Yn stumbled back in shock as she saw what was inside the room. Her whole body started to shake, and tears streamed down her face. She couldn't find any words to express her emotions.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around her, back hugging her, as she tried to process what she was seeing. He said, "You always wanted to come here, right? Now see the treasure I collected for you."

YN realized that she didn't know Hoseok at all. He had been hiding a dark and twisted side of himself, which she couldn't fathom. She couldn't believe that she had fallen in love with someone who was capable of such cruelty and horror.

________________________________

For continuation part target: min 30 votes

I am really overjoyed to learn that there are readers who appreciate and love my work. There was a time when I thought of deleting my account and stop writing, but now that I get to know there are some readers who enjoy my writing motivates me to keep going and strive to improve.

The lovely words and support from my readers have brought me so much happiness, and I am incredibly grateful to each and every one of you. Thank you all so much - you mean the world to me!

Special thanks to

@insia0053

@Moon_fictions

@Anita Duarte299

@haallaaluya