Monster •RM•

NAMJOON'S ROOM

Namjoon sits on his bed, staring at a picture of Yn, the beautiful wife of his enemy. He begins to feel an obsession with her.

NAMJOON
(to himself)
She's so beautiful. I have to have her.

He stands up and paces around the room, trying to come up with a plan to make her his.

NAMJOON
(to himself)
But how? How can I make her mine?

He grabs a pen and paper and begins to jot down ideas. After a few minutes, he stops and looks at the list.

NAMJOON
(to himself)
Yes. This will work.

He picks up the picture of Yn and smiles.

NAMJOON
(to himself)
I'll have you soon enough.

Namjoon's obsession with Yn has turned into an all-consuming desire that he is willing to do anything to satisfy
________________

Namjoon and his henchmen wait outside Yn's house, watching her and her children through the windows. They see Yn reading a bedtime story to her children.

NAMJOON
(to henchmen)
It's time. Let's go.

They put on black masks and charge towards the front door

Yn and her children hear the commotion outside and hide under the bed, trembling in fear.

Min ju:
(whispering)
Mama, what's happening?

YN
(hushed tone)
Shh, don't make a sound.

The door bursts open and Namjoon and his henchmen barge into the room.

NAMJOON
(smiling)
Surprise, surprise. You didn't think I'd let you live peacefully, did you?

YN
(defensive)
What do you want from us?

NAMJOON
(advancing towards Yn)
I want you, my dear. And your children.

YN
(terrified)
Please, don't do this.

Namjoon ignores her pleas and orders his henchmen to grab Yn and her children.

HENCHMAN 1
(grabbing Yn)
Come on, you're coming with us.

Yn struggles, but is overpowered by the henchman.

Min ju and jae hu :
(crying)
Mama, help!

Namjoon kneels down to the child's level, and puts his hand on the child's face, smirking.

NAMJOON
(whispering)
Don't worry, little one. You'll soon have a new daddy.

The child screams as the henchmen drag them out of the house. Namjoon follows behind them, laughing maniacally.

Namjoon and his henchmen shove Yn and her children into the back of a van, blindfolding them and tying them up.

YN
(panicking)
Please let us go. We won't tell anyone, I promise.

NAMJOON
(smiling)
I'm afraid that's not an option.

Namjoon gets into the driver's seat and starts the car. The van drives off into the night, leaving Yn's home behind

__________

Yn's husband gets to know where yna nd his child are. He and his allies launch a daring attack on Namjoon's compound to rescue their loved ones.

Husband leads the charge towards the compound, with his allies following closely behind. They charge towards the entrance, but are met with a hail of bullets from Namjoon's henchmen. Husband and his allies take cover behind nearby buildings and cars.

HUSBAND
(to allies)
We have to save them. Let's go!

They come up with a plan to flank Namjoon's henchmen and take them out one by one. Husband and his allies move stealthily from cover to cover, trying not to be seen.

HUSBAND
(to allies)
We're almost there. Keep moving.

They finally reach the back of the compound, where they see a group of henchmen guarding the entrance to the building where Yn and her children are being held.

HUSBAND
(to allies)
On my signal.

Husband signals to his allies, and they all charge towards the henchmen. They fight with all their might, taking out henchmen left and right. After a fierce battle, they manage to break through the entrance and run towards the building where Yn and her children are being held.
________

Yn's husband barges into the room where Yn and her children are being held.

HUSBAND
(to Yn)
Are you okay?

YN
(tearfully)
Yes. Thank you.

HUSBAND
We have to get out of here. Let's go.

They make their way out of the building, but are met with more resistance from Namjoon's henchmen. They fight their way through the compound, determined to make it out alive.

HUSBAND
Keep moving! We're almost there.

Finally, they reach the exit of the compound, and Husband and his allies make a run for it. They manage to make it out just in time, narrowly escaping the clutches of Namjoon and his henchmen.

HUSBAND
(to Yn)
We did it. We're safe now.

YN
(tearfully)
Thank you. I don't know what I would have done without you.

HUSBAND
(to Yn)
Let's go home

But a loud scream came out of yn as she saw bullets Peirce through her husband

______________