Regret - 1 •Jjk•

Classroom filled with students from wealthy and privileged families, chatting with each other and looking bored. Suddenly, the door opens and YN, an attractive young woman, enters the room. She looks around the classroom with a polite smile, trying to familiarize herself with the students.

JUNGKOOK, a handsome and confident student, is sitting in the back row with his friends, looking disinterested. As soon as he spots YN, his expression changes, and he leans in to whisper to his friends.

YN
(sweetly)
"Good morning, class. My name is YN, and I'll be your new English teacher for this semester. I hope we'll have a great time together."

The class murmurs their response, and YN begins to explain what they'll be learning throughout the semester. Jungkook seems to be lost in his own thoughts, staring at YN with a mixture of fascination and desire

JUNGKOOK
(to his friends)
"Look at her, she's stunning."

FRIEND 1
"Hey, she's the new teacher, don't even think about it."

Jungkook ignores his friend's warning and continues to stare at YN, hoping to catch her attention. He watches as she begins to write on the board, showing her intelligence and elegance with every movement. His eyes are glued to her as she turns to face the class.
________________

Next day

hallway

Jungkook catches up with YN as she walks through the hall.

JUNGKOOK
(to YN)
"Excuse me, miss? Can I talk to you for a second?"

YN
(surprised)
"Yes, of course."

Jungkook corners YN against the wall, blocking her from leaving.

JUNGKOOK
(smirking)
"I noticed you looking at me in class today. Do you like me?"

YN
(uneasy)
"That's not appropriate, Jungkook. I'm your teacher."

JUNGKOOK
(mocking)
"Oh, come on. Age is just a number."

YN
(getting angry)
"Jungkook, you need to stop this. It's making me very uncomfortable."

Jungkook grabs YN's arm and pulls her towards him, his face dangerously close to hers.

JUNGKOOK
(in a low voice)
"Listen to me, YN. I can make your life very easy or very difficult. The choice is yours."

YN yanks her arm away and walks away quickly, feeling a mixture of fear and anger.

YN
(to herself)
"What an entitled brat. He thinks he can have anything he wants
_________________

Jungkook has approached YN and asked her to dinner, but she declines his offer. He becomes insistent, not taking no for an answer.

JUNGKOOK
"Come on, YN. It'll be fun. Just dinner between two adults. What do you say?"

YN
"I'm sorry, Jungkook. But I can't go out with a student. It's not appropriate."

JUNGKOOK
(scoffs)
"Student? I'm not a kid. I'm practically a man. Besides, I won't tell anyone if you don't."

YN
(firmly)
"Jungkook, please understand. It's not about you. It's about my job and professionalism."

Jungkook's frustration begins to show as he tries to argue with YN.

JUNGKOOK
"Are you saying I'm not professional? Because I can be very professional."

YN
"No, Jungkook, that's not what I meant. I just can't go out with you. I'm sorry."

Jungkook's face twists into a scowl as he turns away from YN, feeling rejected and angry.

Jungkook's friends notice his behavior and try to intervene.

FRIEND 1
"Dude, come on. Let's go grab some food or something. Forget about her."

FRIEND 2
"Yeah, man. She's not worth it."

But Jungkook's mind is made up. He's determined to have YN all to himself
______________

Jungkook becomes possessive and starts lashing out at other students who try to get close to YN. He is growing more and more aggressive and erratic with each passing day.

JUNGKOOK (to a student, getting in their face) "Stay away from her. She's mine!"

The other students are growing increasingly uncomfortable with Jungkook's possessive behavior.

FRIEND 2 (to Jungkook) "Hey man, you need to chill out. This isn't normal."

Jungkook grabs Friend 2 by the collar, pulling him in close.

JUNGKOOK (angrily) "Don't tell me what's normal! I know what I want and I won't let anyone take it away from me."

JUNGKOOK "You'll see. One day she'll be mine, and no one will be able to stop us.
____________

YN attempts to talk to Jungkook, to make him see that his behavior is wrong.

YN
(to Jungkook)
"Jungkook, what you're doing is not right. You're hurting people."

JUNGKOOK
(defiantly)
"I don't care. I want you all to myself."

YN
(sighs)
"You don't understand the gravity of your actions. You can't treat people like possessions. It's immoral and unacceptable."

JUNGKOOK
(rolls his eyes)
"You're overreacting, YN. I just want to be with you. What's wrong with that?"

YN
(voice shaking)
"Everything is wrong with that. You're my student and I'm your teacher. You're underage, and I'm a grown woman. Even if we weren't in this situation, I would never date a student."

Jungkook's face contorts with anger. He lunges at YN, but she steps back, ready to defend herself.

YN
(firmly)
"Jungkook, stop this now. You're going too far."

JUNGKOOK
(rage-filled)
"I won't stop until you're mine. You can't refuse me. No one can."

He takes another step towards her, but before he can do anything, the school principal and a security guard barge into the classroom.

PRINCIPAL
(angrily)
"What is going on here? Mr. Jeon, you're coming with us."

The security guard grabs Jungkook and pulls him out of the classroom. YN slumps into a nearby chair, tears streaming down her face.

The other students come to comfort her, but she doesn't respond. Her thoughts are focused on the dangerous obsession that Jungkook has for her, and the dark road that he is heading down.
_________________