Crazy Love 4 •Namjin•

There's a knock on the door, and Namjoon gets up to answer it.

he opens the door to find two women standing outside.

WOMAN 1: "We're here to get Yn ready for the wedding."

Namjoon nods and lets them in. 

Seokjin insists that he will make his bride ready.

SEOKJIN: "Don't worry, my love. I will make you look stunning."

YN: "no noo no, I don't want you to touch me."

Seokjin ignores Yn's protests and moves closer to her, trying to put the wedding dress on her. Yn starts to panic and tries to run away, but Seokjin catches her by the waist.

YN (struggling) Let me go! I don't want to marry you!

Seokjin becomes increasingly frustrated with Yn's resistance and turns to Namjoon.

SEOKJIN (angrily) Can't you do something about her? Can you give her cheliform or something?

NAMJOON (shaking his head) No, we can't do that. But I'll hold her for you.

Namjoon steps in and holds Yn still as Seokjin continues to get her ready for the wedding. Yn is crying and visibly distressed.

_________________

After Few Years:

Na Eun and Ji Eun, six-year-old twins, run into the room and jump onto Namjoon who's sitting on the sofa.

NA EUN: Papa Joon, my friends made fun of us today.

NAMJOON: (concerned) Why? What did they say?

JI EUN: They said we have two papas and only one mama.

Namjoon's expression turns serious.

NAMJOON: (softly) Is that so?

The twins nod their heads.

NA EUN: Why do we have two papas, Papa Joon?

NAMJOON: (smiling) Because you both are special, and different from others.

JI EUN: (curiously) Then, should we have two mamas too?

NAMJOON: (gently) No, my loves. Your mama is a tigress. Only one person can handle her.

Just then, Jin walks in.

Seokjin: (smiling) Hey, little ones. What's going on?

Both the twins run towards him and hug him tightly.

JI EUN: (excitedly) Papa Jin, Papa Joon said Mama is a tigress!

Seokjin: (laughing) That's right, my angels. And only two papas can handle her.

Na Eun and Ji Eun laugh as they playfully tug on Jin's arms.

Seokjin: I have a gift for you.

TWINS: i want i want the gift

Seokjin: of Couse you both will have. soon you will have a playing mate.

Twins: yeah yeah

_______________

Yn is lying on the bed, staring at the photo frame on the bedside table. The photo shows two grooms with wide smiles on their faces, while a gloomy-faced bride sits in a wheelchair in between them. Namjoon enters the room and approaches Yn with a wet cloth.

NAMJOON: " hello darling. It's time for your cleaning."

Yn looks up at Namjoon, her eyes filled with sadness.

YN: "I hate this. I hate feeling trapped in my own body."

Namjoon nods.

NAMJOON: "I know it's hard, Yn. But you know we have to do this because of you only."

YN: "But why do you have to use that medication on me? I don't like feeling paralyzed."

Namjoon doesnt even hesitates before answering.

NAMJOON: "We use it when we need to, Yn. When you resist us and don't cooperate. It's only temporary."

Namjoon finishes cleaning Yn's body with the wet cloth, then helps her change into fresh clothes.

NAMJOON: "There. All done. Is there anything else you need, Yn?"

YN: "No. Just some alone time."

Namjoon nods and exits the room, leaving Yn alone with her thoughts. She stares at the photo frame once more, a tear rolling down her cheek.

_______________________