A Different Kind of Normal - 3•vmin•

It's been a week since Yn has been staying at the Kims' house, and her well-being and safety have been compromised. Mr. and Mrs. Kim appear to not be concerned about her, and instead seem to be content with the fact that Taehyung is happy. Taehyung himself is possessive and doesn't allow anyone to be near Yn. His behavior is becoming increasingly erratic and dangerous. He even forbids Yn from crying if she does he too cries, doesn't allow her to eat, and refuses to eat himself.

Taehyung came to Yn, holding a princess dress, and he dragged her towards the bathroom. He told her that today he would be showering her and dressing her up like a princess. Yn was terrified and she pushed Taehyung away from her, running towards the main door. As she ran, she came to a stop when she found her path blocked by a man. She hoped that he would help her escape and she asked for his help.

Taehyung notices Jimin standing at the door and calls him "Jiminie". As he watches Jimin, he comes towards him and says "Princess, you should have told me if you wanted to play tag." The whole time Jimin was staring at Yn. Taehyung then dragged Yn inside the bedroom and told Jimin that she is his favorite doll, and that Jimin should not touch her. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and asked why, and Taehyung replied that it's because Yn is only his princess.

Taehyung remembered something and slapping his forehead. "Tae tae almost forgot. Come princess, let's get you ready", Taehyung says as he drags Yn into the bathroom. Yn looks at Jimin and whispers, "Please help me." Jimin follows them. Taehyung turns to Jimin and says, "Jiminie, you stay here,". Jimin asks why tae replies " because my princess is getting her bath" and he tries to shut the door. But Jimin stops him and looks at Yn in a creepy manner, saying "I remember Tae once said he always shares his things with Jiminie." Taehyung appears to be thinking and says, "Okay, Tae tae will share Yn only with Jiminie." Yn's eyes widen in shock as she hears Taehyung. Jimin had a victory smile while entering the bathroom and closes the door.

After Few months

After a few months. Yn is sleeping on the bed staring at the cell without any expression. Taehyung slept on her right side holding her tightly. Without even her realisation a few tears came from her eyes jimin who is on her left side wipes her tears and starts kissing her neck asking what happened to my princess. Yn just look at jimin without any expression and says " what i have ever done to you. Taehyung is abnormal but what is wrong with you.why you ruined my life". Jimin just tsk tsk at her and says " oh princess do you remember the person whom you rejected without even seeing him. That was me . All these time i was the one who planned it all . It was my idea to let you bring this plan but I need power to work on my plan and the got the help of Mr. Kim . He easily agreed that the course will be happy and finally you are mine and i don't care about tae you are only a doll for him. Now you are forever mine." . Yn doesn't say anything against she turns to stare at the ceiling and recollects the memory of she wrote a reply to a love letter as rejecting because she was already in a relationship. So now she gets to know that the person who used to stalk her and send creepy notes and letters was jimin." while jimin cuddles her.

This was the moment when she realized that her life had been destroyed by two very different types of monsters and that there was no escape from them.

Yandere BTS One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara