Pure Evil •thv•

Taehyung sat at the dinner table, poking at his food and barely paying attention to his family's conversation. He had always found their discussions to be uninteresting, and today was no different. His mind wandered as his parents chatted about their day, and he absentmindedly chewed his food.

Suddenly, his father Mr. Kim interrupted the conversation and turned to Taehyung. "What do you want to do next, son?" he asked. "Why don't you handle my business? I'll make you the CEO."

Taehyung looked up from his plate, his eyes widening in surprise. He had always known that his father wanted him to join the family business, but he had never thought that his father would ask him directly like this. He cleared his throat and said, "I don't want to be a part of your business, Dad."

His mother, Mrs. Kim, tried to diffuse the situation, saying, "It's okay, Taehyung. You can do whatever you like." But Mr. Kim cut her off and said, "Don't do something stupid like photography. Nothing works with holding a camera and roaming the streets."

Taehyung felt his grip on the spoon tighten, and he tried to control his anger. He knew that his father didn't understand his passion for photography, and he didn't want to get into an argument at the dinner table. As he stood up to leave, his father said, "Try to be a good example for your brother."

Taehyung's five-year-old brother, who had been listening to the conversation, piped up, "I want to be like my big brother!"

Taehyung looked at his brother and smiled, but inside he was seething. He couldn't believe that his father was trying to dictate his life and tell him what to do. He knew that he had to follow his own path, even if it meant going against his family's wishes. With a deep breath, he left the table and retreated to his room, determined to pursue his passion for photography no matter what anyone else said.

________________

Taehyung walked aimlessly, feeling disappointed with his life. He had been going to the club quite often lately, Even now he went but with in few minutes he left the club and began walking aimlessly down the street. He felt utterly disappointed with his life. He realized that all his friends were only with him because of the money he had, and no one ever talked to him about anything else besides going out and paying bills. He felt utterly alone and disillusioned.

As he walked, he found himself standing in front of a beautiful park. He admired the view, and as he looked up, he saw the moon shining brightly between the trees. Taehyung instinctively took out his mobile phone to take a picture.

As he was focusing on the moon, he heard some giggling sounds. He was confused at first but soon realized that it was coming from the park. He jumped over the fence to investigate.

As he got closer, his heart stopped for a moment. He saw a baby girl sitting on a bench, laughing and giggling. She looked like an angel with the moonlight falling on her, and Taehyung felt a sudden rush of happiness just by watching her.

He knew right then and there that he needed this baby in his life. He felt a deep connection with her, and just the thought of taking care of her filled him with joy.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung picked up the baby girl and held her in his arms. His heart melted as he held the baby in his arms. She was so small and fragile, and he couldn't believe that someone could abandon her like that. But he was determined to take care of her and give her a good life.

________________________

He brought the baby to his home, and everyone was happy to see her. His mother cooed over the baby and said, "Oh, she's so cute! Look at those chubby cheeks."

His father, however, mocked him for doing a good thing for the first time. "What are you going to do with that baby?" he sneered. "You can barely take care of yourself, let alone a child."

Taehyung gritted his teeth and tried to ignore his father's words. He knew that he was doing the right thing, and he didn't need anyone's approval.

His younger brother, Tae Ho, looked at the baby in confusion and asked, "Is this a doll?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and said, "Are you mad? Of course not."

But their mother intervened and said, "Taehyung, calm down. Tae Ho, this baby is just like you. You'll understand when you grow up."

Tae Ho nodded but continued to stare at the baby. "She looks like a doll," he said.

Taehyung shot him a glare, but then Tae Ho asked, "What's her name?"

Taehyung smiled and said, "Yn."

Tae Ho clapped his hands and shouted, "Welcome, Yn!"

Everyone laughed at Tae Ho's excitement, but Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes he feels that Yn's name didn't sound quite good coming from his brothers mouth.

He turned to his mother and asked, "What will the baby need?"

His mother rattled off a list of things, and Taehyung nodded, determined to take care of Yn. He quickly wrote down the list and said, "I'll go get them."

As he left the house, he turned back to his mother and said, "Take care of her, okay?"

His mother smiled and said, "Of course, Taehyung."

___________________________

Taehyung walked into the house with a bag full of baby supplies, feeling a sense of responsibility for the little girl he had rescued earlier that day. His mother and father were sitting in the living room, watching TV, and Taehyung noticed that the baby was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Yn?" he asked, his voice tinged with panic.

His mother looked up at him and said, "She's in Taeho's room."

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat as he made his way to his brother's room. He pushed the door open and saw.

Taehyung felt sudden anger rise within him, and his veins popped up. He shouted, "YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU!"