Too Late 4 •pjm•

The apartment is dimly lit, and Jimin sits on his couch, gazing absentmindedly at his phone. It's late at night, and he looks tired, but his eyes light up as he receives a text message from Yn. A smile creeps onto his face as he reads her sweet words.

 (Yn's text message) "Hey Chimmy, I had a great time today. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams. 💕"

 (Jimin's text message) "I had an amazing time too,baby. You're all I think about, even when we're together all day. Can't wait to see you too. Goodnight, my love. 💖"

_________________________

Jimin's infatuation with Yn has grown immensely over the past two days. He can't resist being sweet and affectionate towards her, but his once stern and cold demeanor remains unchanged with others.

On one of their dates after school, Jimin and Yn sit at a cozy table in a coffee shop. They share laughter and deep conversations, completely lost in each other's company.

As the days pass, Jimin finds himself thinking about Yn constantly, even when they are apart. He misses her every night, even though they spend most of their days together. His feelings for her are so intense that he's become completely "whipped" for her, always wanting to be by her side.

In school, Jimin's cold attitude towards others remains evident. While he's sweet to Yn, he maintains his distant and stern demeanor with his students and colleagues. He appears completely wrapped up in Yn's world, not bothered by anything else.

As their relationship deepens, Jimin and Yn grow closer, their bond becoming stronger with each passing day. Little do they know that their whirlwind romance is heading towards challenges and complexities they never could have imagined.

___________________________

Mr. Park Jimin stands in the hallway, his face reflecting a mix of excitement and nervousness. He arrived at school early, wanting to surprise Yn with chocolates placed in her locker. With knowledge of Yn's locker password, he opens it, only to be greeted by a series of filmstrip pictures featuring Yn and Jun. Anger boils inside him, and he slams the locker door shut, unable to comprehend the sight before him.

Jimin exits the hallway, his mind clouded with frustration and jealousy. He waits outside, anticipating Yn's arrival. As he spots her entering the school gate, he quickly calls out to her, his voice filled with urgency.

JIMIN (calling out): Yn! Come over here! Get in the car!

Yn, taken aback by Jimin's sudden demand, tries to explain that she will join him after everyone else leaves, but before she can finish her sentence, Jimin's voice echoes through the air, laced with anger.

JIMIN (yelling): Now!

Feeling startled and somewhat intimidated, Yn hurries towards Jimin's car and takes a seat. Jimin starts the car with an air of determination, his foot pressing heavily on the accelerator. The car speeds through the streets, the atmosphere inside tense and heavy. Yn casts worried glances at Jimin, unsure of what has gotten into him. She attempts to speak, but the tension in the car makes it difficult for her to find the right words. where as jimin's frustration still evident. He takes her to his mansion

YN (nervously): chimmy, what's going on? Why did you...?

Jimin's grip tightens on the steering wheel, his eyes focused on the road ahead.

JIMIN (angry): I saw the pictures, Yn. How could you keep those photos with you?

YN (confused): chimmy, I... I didn't know they were there. Jun and I are just friends. It's nothing more than that.

Jimin's anger begins to waver, replaced by a mix of hurt and doubt. He glances at Yn, searching her face for any signs of dishonesty.

JIMIN (skeptical): Are you sure, Yn? Can I trust you? you need to avoid him. i don't want to see with that boy.

YN (defensive): How can I do that, Chimmy? Jun has been my friend since childhood. I can't just cut him out of my life.

Jimin's face tightens, and he takes a deep breath, ready to reveal a startling truth.

JIMIN (serious): I divorced my wife because I want you to be the only woman in my life.

Yn's eyes widen in shock, her voice trembling as she responds.

YN (stammering): What? you're married? And you never told me?

Jimin attempts to downplay the importance of his past marriage.

JIMIN (calmingly): It's not that important. What matters is our future together.

YN (outraged): Not important? How can you say that? I feel ashamed for being a part of breaking someone's marriage. I can't live with this guilt. i feel like a i am a sl*t.

Jimin's worry grows as he tries to comfort Yn.

JIMIN (pleading) No, baby, you're not a sl*t. My marriage was arranged, and I never loved her. The baby was a result of her pressure. I never loved anyone but you.

Yn steps back, processing the revelations, her voice trembling with disbelief.

YN (teary-eyed): Even you have a child? Chimmy, how could you?

Jimin attempts to approach her, but Yn holds her ground, tears streaming down her face.

YN (resolute): Don't come closer. I'm sorry, Mr. Park, but I can't be with you. You should go back to your wife and child. I'll try to forget what happened.

Jimin's anger flares at her rejection, his voice rising.

JIMIN (frustrated): Baby Why are you calling me Mr. Park? I'm your Chimmy! You can't leave me now. I left everything for you!

In his anger, he grabs Yn's arm and forcefully pulls her towards his room.

Yn cries out, her voice filled with desperation.

YN (sobbing, pleading): Please, Mr. Park, I didn't know you were married. I don't want to be in someone else's place.

Jimin throws Yn onto the bed, his tone turning dark and threatening.

JIMIN (angry, locked door): It's too late now, baby. You're going to be my wife, and you're going to give me a child.

Yn cries out in distress, shouting for him to stop, but Jimin is relentless, consumed by his possessive desires. The room echoes with Yn's pleas as the situation takes a dark and disturbing turn.

__________________________