Surprise 3 • Myg •

The next day, Yn went to court for her husband. As they were waiting for the verdict, Yn was feeling anxious and nervous. Finally, the judge declared that her husband was innocent, and Yn was overjoyed to hear the news.

Yn turned to her husband and hugged him tightly, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so happy for you," she said, beaming.

But her expression quickly changed when her husband said, "All thanks to Officer Min Yoongi. If he wasn't there, then I would be a criminal for the whole life."

Yn looked suspiciously at her husband and then glanced behind him. She saw Officer Min Yoongi, who had a little smirk on his face. Yn could tell that he was pleased with himself.

"What do you mean?" Yn asked, looking at her husband.

"I mean, if it weren't for Officer Min Yoongi, I would have been convicted," her husband explained.

Yn still felt uneasy about the situation. She looked behind her husband. There was Officer Min Yoongi leaning on his car smiling.

He just smirked and said, "Surprise!"

YN couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to the story than met the eye. She kept staring at Officer Min Yoongi until he leaves, She made a mental note to find out more about Officer Min Yoongi.

___________________

2 days later

Yn woke up from her sleep, feeling groggy and disoriented. She reached out to her husband, trying to wake him up, but he didn't stir. She tried again, but he remained still.

Panic rose within her as she realized that something was terribly wrong. She shook him harder, but he was unresponsive. She frantically checked for a pulse, but there was none. Her husband was dead.

Yn's mind raced as she tried to make sense of what had happened. As she looked around the room, her eyes fell upon a note lying on the bedside table. It read, "Baby, did you like my second surprise?"

Suddenly, a chill ran down her spine as she realized that Officer Min Yoongi's smirk from the previous day flashed through her mind. Was he involved in her husband's death?

With a trembling hand, she picked up the phone to call the police. Her mind raced with questions and fears as she waited for help to arrive. But before that darkness consumed her. 

Yn's heart pounded in her chest as she looked around the unfamiliar room. She was confused and scared, and the sight of Officer Min Yoongi only added to her fear.

She tried to get up, but her head was spinning, and she felt weak. Yoongi approached her with a tray of breakfast, but she recoiled, telling him to stay away.

But Yoongi didn't listen. He came closer and said something that made her blood run cold. "Those eyes filled with tears hypnotize me. I love these eyes of you."

Yn felt a shiver run down her spine. She didn't know what to do. She begged him to let her go, but he just laughed it off.

Then he turned on the TV, and Yn's heart sank as she saw the news report. It showed her face and the headline read, "Wife on the run after murdering her husband."

Yoongi spoke again, his voice cold and calculating. "You don't have any choice. Even if I leave you, you'll end up in jail, where I can be with you the whole time. So, baby, you don't have any choice. Either here or there, you'll be mine."

Yn felt trapped and helpless, unsure of what to do next.

____________________

Days turned into weeks, and Yn felt trapped in the nightmare that was Officer Min Yoongi's clutches. He acted like he was her husband and became a monster when she mentioned anyone other than him. He was like a lovesick person, and Yn felt like a prisoner in her own life.

One day, Yn's friend Mark helped her to escape from Yoongi's grasp. Yn was finally free and felt a sense of relief as she settled into her friend's house. For the first time in weeks, she felt happy and at peace. Days passed, and Yn began to relax, thinking that she had finally escaped Yoongi's grasp.

However, her happiness was short-lived. One evening, when Yn was alone in the house, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind, and a familiar voice whispered in her ear, "Seems like my baby loves a lot of surprises. Guess what I have more surprises baby"

Yn's heart skipped a beat as she recognized the voice. She turned around to see Officer Min Yoongi standing there, a sinister smile on his face.

________________