hate to love - 2 •jjk•

The next morning, Somi and their parents were getting ready to leave. "Remember to take care of Yn while we're gone," their mother reminded Jungkook as she packed her bags.

Jungkook nodded silently,

As his parents and Somi left, Jungkook and Yn were left alone in the house. Yn went off to school, leaving Jungkook to his own devices.

Time seemed to drag on as Jungkook waited for his hyungs to arrive.

But eventually, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of his hyungs. Jungkook went to greet them.

As he opened the door, Jungkook was greeted by the sight of his hyungs, all grinning at him. "Jungkook, it's so good to see you!" they exclaimed, pulling him into a group hug.

As the evening wore on, everyone was relaxed and enjoying each other's company. Yn returned home from school to find the living room in a state of chaos. The floor was littered with empty food packages, and the couch was covered in crumbs.

But Yn didn't seem to mind the mess. As soon as she saw Jin, she ran over to him and jumped into his arms, squealing with delight. "Oppa, I've missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch nearby, thought Yn was calling him. He turned around, expecting to see her running towards him. But when he saw her jumping on Jin, he felt a surge of anger and jealousy.

He couldn't understand why he was reacting this way, and it only served to make him more confused and upset. He tried to push these feelings aside and focus on movie

As Jin lifted Yn into a hug, he walked over to the couch and sat down, Yn perched on his lap. Taehyung, who was sitting nearby, playfully hit Yn on the head. "Can't you be a little more quiet, monkey?" he teased.

Yn scowled at Taehyung and began to argue with him. Yoongi, seeing the two of them bickering, grabbed Taehyung's ears and pulled him away. "Tae, apologize to Yn right now," he said sternly.

Taehyung, looking sheepish, mumbled an apology. Yn, not one to let things go easily, stuck out her tongue at Taehyung.Everyone laughed at the playful banter between Yn and Taehyung, but Jungkook was seething with jealousy. He couldn't understand why he was feeling this way, but he just couldn't shake the anger and resentment he felt towards Yn. As he watched her sitting on Jin's lap, laughing and chatting with his hyungs, he felt a surge of anger.

As the night wore on, everyone settled in to watch a movie. Yn fell asleep in the middle of it, her head resting on Jin's shoulder as she clutched onto him.

Jungkook couldn't control his anger any longer. He got up from the couch and stormed over to Jin. "I'll take Yn to her room," he said firmly.

Jin tried to deny him, saying that it was fine and he would take Yn to her room. But Jungkook cut him off, insisting on doing it himself.

Gritting his teeth, Jungkook gently lifted Yn off of Jin's lap and carried her to her room. He tucked her into bed, covering her with a blanket before turning to leave

After his hyungs had left and the house was quiet, Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling of longing. He couldn't stop thinking about Yn.

He knew he had to be near her, to feel her warmth and touch. So, he crept back into Yn's room and climbed into bed beside her. He cuddled up to her, wrapping his arms around her as he closed his eyes, feeling a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.

As he drifted off to sleep, Jungkook knew that his obsession with Yn was unhealthy and wrong. But he couldn't help the way he felt, and he knew that he would do whatever it took to be near her. Even if it meant crossing boundaries.