An Unexpected Attraction - 2•kth•

As Taehyung returns to the living room after changing his clothes, he sees that Hana and her parents are already seated at the dining table. It's lunchtime, and the smell of food fills the air.

Hana looks up as Taehyung approaches "Where are Jungkook and Yn?" she asks her mother.

Hana's mother smiles and replies, "Oh, they'll be here in a few minutes. You two go ahead and sit down, it's already late."

Taehyung and Hana take their seats at the table, joining Hana's parents as they dig into their lunch. They chat as they eat, A few minutes later, Jungkook and Yn join them, taking their seats at the table. They apologize for the delay and dig into their food, joining in on the conversation.

Taehyung glances over at Yn, he can't help but think that she looks cute in the oversized clothes that she is wearing. However, his good mood is short-lived as he realizes that the clothes belong to Jungkook. A sudden surge of anger bubbles up inside him, and he clenches his fists as he sees Jungkook's hand on Yn's shoulder. Taehyung tries to ignore it.

Before she starts eating, Yn turns to Taehyung and says, "I'm really sorry for the earlier incident, Oppa." Taehyung is caught off guard by the apology, not expecting Yn to address him directly.

Everyone at the table smiles at Yn's cuteness, charmed by her polite and respectful nature. For Taehyung, the apology brings a sudden surge of happiness, and he finds himself smiling without even realizing it. He feels a sense of warmth and connection to Yn, despite not really knowing her.

As they continue to eat, Taehyung finds himself stealing glances at Yn, which made jungkook annoyed. However, his focus is broken when Jungkook suddenly speaks up, asking Hana when they will be getting married.

The question catches Hana off-guard, and she replied , "Uh, very soon."

Taehyung glances over at Jungkook, noticing the mischievous glint in his eye. He can't help but feel a little annoyed by Jungkook's comment, though he tries to brush it off.

Jungkook, however, seems to be enjoying the reaction he has caused. He grins at Taehyung and says, "Please make it fast. Then Yn can be a bridesmaid, and I think my brother-in-law will allow me to be his groomsman."

Taehyung glares at Jungkook, not appreciating the joke.

Hana turns to Yn and Jungkook and asks, "Are you two sure you're just best friends?"

Yn nods her head, a mouth full of food,However, Jungkook shakes his head at the same time.Jungkook grins everyone starts to laugh at them but
Taehyung can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he watches them.

This time, Taehyung speaks up and says, "They do look like siblings though, don't you think?" His comment is meant to be lighthearted, but it has the opposite effect on Jungkook, who becomes visibly annoyed.

"No, we're not siblings never," Jungkook snaps, getting up from the table. "I'm not hungry anymore. Come on, Yn." He reaches over and grabs Yn's arm, pulling her away from the table even though there is still food in her mouth.

Hana's mother apologizes to Taehyung for Jungkook's behavior, and Taehyung smirks, feeling a sense of victory at having gotten under Jungkook's skin. However, his good mood doesn't last long as Hana's mother mentions that Jungkook has feelings for Yn. Taehyung's anger spikes when he hears Hana say that they would make a cute couple.

At that moment, Taehyung realizes that he really wants Yn for himself. He can't shake the feeling that there is something special about her, and he finds himself becoming more and more determined to win her over.

Next day

Taehyung is at his office, trying to focus on work. However, he finds himself unable to stop thinking about Yn. He orders his secretary to gather information on her and is surprised to learn that she is only 17 and lives in an orphanage.he finds himself thinking that it will be easy to win Yn over now that he knows she is an orphan.

Taehyung calls Hana and asks to meet him. When they meet, he asks Hana to break up. without even asking for a reason she agrees.she gets up to leave. But stops when she hears Taehyung say, " Tell your brother to stay away from Yn."

Hana's anger flares at the possessive comment, and she turns to face Taehyung, shouts, "How can you say that when you know he likes her so much? You can't just tell Jungkook to stay away from her."

Taehyung says "i don't care. You know the power i hold.i can make you into a beggar with one snap"

She gets devastated , but she knows there is no other choice. Sobbing, yells, "You are really a monster!" before storming off.

Hana tries to send Jungkook away to the United States, hoping to protect him from Taehyung's wrath. However, Jungkook is stubborn and refuses to leave, causing Hana's plan to fail.

As a result, Hana's family becomes broken and Jungkook goes missing. Hana knows that Taehyung is behind the disappearance, as he is determined to win Yn back at any cost. She tries everything she can think of to find Jungkook and bring him home, but nothing seems to help

Taehyung legally adopts Yn from the orphanage, and she has always seen him as a brotherly figure. However, she is horrified when she learns about the wedding plans and tries to escape from Taehyung, only to be met with severe punishments.

Despite her protests, Taehyung forces Yn to marry him and becomes her husband. He tells her that he needs a child as soon as possible, and Yn's life becomes miserable as she is trapped in a marriage with someone she does not love. She becomes a victim of Taehyung's unexpected attraction and is unable to escape her miserable situation

_______________________________________