S10E13

Author's Note:

V8 NO SPOILERS: Good episode, I fucking LOVE the soundtrack this season. Hearing Jeff Williams shred in the background is great.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S10E13- Greenish Blue With Envy

"High standards." Weiss chuckled.

" Greenish-Blue With Envy" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Blake chuckled "That's clever."

Pyrrha sighed with a laugh, "It is, Carolina is envious of Tex's skills, number one leaderboard position, and the special attention the Director gives her."

"It's normally green with envy right?" Jaune asked.

Weiss nodded. "But none of them know what color Carolina's armor is."

Fade in to Valhalla, where both bases fire off a bolt of energy.

The theme plays as Carolina, along with the Red and Blues, drive into view. Wash walks up to Carolina as she hops off her Mongoose.

" OUTPOST 17-B: VALHALLA. PRESENT DAY." Appeared on the screen.

Washington: "Pelican's over there. That's where Tex ended up."

Carolina: "You mean her body ended up there."

"One of them at least." Yang took in a breath, "Beta Tex's first one got blown up by Donut, her second was one of Sarge's robots and I'm pretty sure that's the one that ended up there." She gestured to Valhalla.

Jaune nodded, "It is, and we all know where she actually ended up."

Yang nodded back with a sigh, "Then Epsilon Tex's body got left out in the snow. Or taken by the UNSC."

Washington: "Right."

Carolina: "Show me."

The ex-Freelancers leave for the crash site until Simmons runs up from behind one of the Warthogs.

Simmons: "Wait! What about the military? This could all be a trap remember?"

Blake chuckled, "Wash's words are coming back to bite him."

Carolina: "What are you talking about?"

Sarge: "Wash told us we were fugitives of the law. Bandits. Cast out by society with no hope of redemption!"

Simmons: "Yeah, and that the UNSC would be waiting for us when we got back to base!"

Carolina turns to Wash.

Washington: "It was a possibility..."

"He was serious?" Ruby asked.

"I doubt it." Blake chuckled, "He sounds worried."

"He's probably scared of Carolina's wrath." Yang added.

Carolina: "So let me get this straight..."

"Yep." Yang chuckled. "She's like Tex in so many ways."

"Which to them is a reason to compete and hate each other." Pyrrha sighed.

"I think Tex might be indifferent, or just mean to everyone." Yang shrugged.

"That, doesn't make it any better." Pyrrha smiled apologetically.