S9E2

Author's Note:

I am very excited to keep going with this fic and I thought it would be interesting to remind long time readers and let any new readers know what this fic almost was. My original idea was terrible "Jaune watches RvB in his dreams and gains powers from it" It was awful and I self inserted as a Chalk board to answer his questions. Yeah, pretty bad.

And before that idea I wrote a terrible OC self insert called "The Red Assassin" which was even worse. So bad I deleted it out of embarrassment, I should have kept it up as an example to people that writers can improve. The point I'm making is, you can write. Just might have to go through some bad ideas first, if you want to see a certain react fic, write it yourself. Because again, I am tired of writing react fics, I love writing this because it makes me happy to see everyone so excited for new chapters and I'm invested in finishing it.

Anyway thank you all for the love and support!

P.S: Incubus's and Breaking Benjamin's contributions to the OG Halo 2 soundtrack are badass. Not to mention Steve Vai and all the others who helped the amazing Martin O'Donnell.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S9E2- The Twins

Jaune nodded, "Ok hitting play."

"Animation animation animation!" Nora cheered. "Fight fight fight Kiss k-"

"Nora." Ren chided.

Nora giggled "Hehehe!" And nodded.

" The Twins" appeared on the screen with the theme.

As Ruby hummed the theme Blake grimaced as she remembered the Albain brothers. There has always been something off with them.

Yang chuckled however, the Malachite twins got their asses kicked! She sang in her head.

Jaune smiled fondly for obvious reasons. I need to visit my sisters sometime.

"Twins are weird, sometimes they look the same and act the same but sometimes they look the same and are completely different." Nora commented.

Blake nodded, "Certainly weird."

Jaune nodded, "Agreed."

Yang began to cackle, "Hey Ruby remember those twins I told you about?"

"I do not want to hear this story." Weiss grimaced.

"Not like that!" Yang shook her head with mock offense.

Ruby sighed, "She fought twins at a bar."

"Why?" Blake chuckled.

Yang gave Blake a knowing look, "Information." She shrugged.

Blake nodded, understanding. "Anyway, play the episode. We're likely going to see North and South, they're the only freelancers we know of that are related."

Nora gasped, "What if the Meta and Washington are related!"

Blake's eyes widened, "That would be interesting but I doubt it, Wash would have mentioned Maine at some point... maybe hmm.."