S14E17

Author's note:

Next few chapters will be regular season 10 episodes. When I find a good spot I'll put more season 14 episodes.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S14E17- Get Bent

"You said it, where were we? The leader is planning to escape with C.T. And the others know he's hiding out in Bone Valley." Yang summarized.

"Sounds about right." Weiss nodded.

Open to starry space.

"Okaaaay I guess it's another anthology episode." Yang drawled.

"I hope we get back to season ten soon." Weiss commented.

"Eh, the more episodes the better." Nora shrugged.

Pyrrha nodded, "I'm excited to see what's next."

Vic: "So, you remember when everybody thought Church died and became a ghost?"

"His first death." Ruby giggled.

"With many more to follow." Blake added.

Vic: "Right! Well, turns out he was actually an AI program. Spoiler alert!"

Nora gave Blake a look, Blake rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

Vic: "Anyway, he eventually transferred himself into a memory unit with the hope of reuniting with his ex-girlfriend Tex, who was also a computer person thing it turns out. Yeah, love's complicated like that I guess. Anyway, Church tried to relive his own memories over and over again, just hoping that one day, he could find Tex, and they'd be together, and live happily ever after."

"We were right, I'm glad it's finally been explained." Jaune let out a short breath.

"I thought he was trying to find her to let her go." Ruby admitted. "But that actually seems like the opposite thing to do now that I think about it."

Vic: "Only problem is, sometimes you can't exactly remember everything right. Second spoiler alert."

" Get Bent" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"So this is another iteration." Jaune stated.

"And again he can't remember everything right, we already saw Red team misremembered." Ruby pointed out.

Nora laughed, "Yeah Sarge became a pansy and Donut got cool!"

"I bet we're going to see the blues messed up now." Yang added.

Blake nodded, "Their characters will get bent."

Black screen.

Tucker: "Church? Hey, Church! Church?"

Cut to Church appearing in Blood Gulch.

Church: "Huh? Wha-?"

Tucker: "I said we could blow up the whole god-damn world with this thing!"

"I thought Church was the one who said that?" Ruby frowned.

"He was." Jaune recalled.

Church: "What? Are you talking about Sheila?"

Tucker: "Who?"

Church: "The tank. I - Oh wait, right, that doesn't happen until later. Sorry."