14.Maya

I got the message from head office this morning stating that from tomorrow, children who are in science and technology will be in Atech.

So this means Aaryan has spoken with Mrs. Aileen. I'm glad high school students come up to us and set me up to worry about anything. Sidharth is with those and they teach debate or speech. Along with that, we are conducting a few online as well as forming a few groups among children, one for each aspect such as writing, discussion and debate, art, literature, and more.

I personally have classes to take to help Aaryan with his, and I don't really think he'll need me anymore because he can manage it well now that there are more people to help him.

---

Today is the day that everybody who is interested may visit Atech. Additionally, I've heard that a crew works separately to teach kids about technology and machinery, which is fantastic. Staff members are also invited so that we can care for the students. Aaryan won't be visiting school anymore since students have transferred to that building. I've also heard Mrs. Aileen state that Aaryan's workload would grow as a result of the projects they've taken on, which is why it was decided to allow pupil to work on their own projects within the building.

For them, entering a real work environment will be quite thrilling. I still don't know whether I should go to the building or stay at school. The reason for this is that I don't really believe I have any job to do in the building, and I also don't have a lot of work to do here. Consider how I claimed that Mrs. Aileen would not permit me to work. I don't have any work to do; that's true. While we sit around doing nothing, the teachers of science majors like physics, chemistry, and biology are up to some crazy stunts.

I can take a few days off and still have no work to do now. When I looked into the projects Aaryan was assisting students with, I was excited because building new stuff is exciting.

---

I just completed my class, and that was the only class I had for today. I was in the staffroom, contemplating what else there was to do, when I got a call. I lifted my phone to see that it was Aaryan.

"Hello," I say, a little unsure.

"Hey, Maya. I just noticed you aren't here." He asked immediately.

"Yeah, I had a class to take this morning for an hour, actually. I couldn't come. Is everything fine there?" I asked.

"Yep, everything is going great." He paused and continued, "I just wanted to know when you'd be here." He asked.

"I don't think I would be there today." I said.

"I mean, it's ok if you don't want to, but I thought it would be great for kids; they would have someone for them in case they don't feel comfortable, you know?"

"Actually, I don't have any stuff to work on, so I think I can pay a visit."

"Fantastic," he said, sounding enthusiastic. " Ahem," he cleared his throat before saying, "So I'll send someone to pick you up." He said it quickly and cut the call even before I could say anything.

"Ok." I dragged my word.

I gathered my things and went outside. I waited for someone to pick me up while sitting on a bench.

Aaryan and I both seemed different over the past few days. Sometimes I like him, other times I don't. He sometimes appears egotistical and demands respect and authority, but he isn't every time.

In the beginning, I had a crush on him, but I'm not sure what happened to it. Even though I still like him, I genuinely don't think we would get along. We don't talk much, and when we do, we often get each other wrong. After two weeks of working with him, I still don't know him for who he is. He seems to put on a front.