Chapter 76✓

• DELIGENCIA •

Seeing him so pleased, made me wanted to do it even more.

I heard his long moan, when I tried my luck putting it all in my mouth. He was long, and it almost choked me. Napa-ubo ako dahil sa aking ginawa.

"Careful," he whispered seductively. I can see the vein in his arms. He's trying to control himself.

I suck his cock again and again. I wanted him to cum. I can hear his moan which sounded like music in my ears. I lick it's tip back and fourth. I don't know what drove me to do it, but I started loving it.

I tried my best again to fit him to my mouth, but he was huge. I felt my body heating up with pleasure. The throbbing in between my knees intensified. I knew that if he reached my sensitive part, I'll explode. I was using both of my hands to pleasure him. My lip feels so good with his tip. I can already taste his precum. I lick it again then suck it, pushing him to his limit.

Dizzy from lust and pleasure, I lick him down there, I touched him trying to give him more pleasure. He grunt, after what I did.

My hands were busy with his shaft, while I licked him slowly, all from my desire and lust.

When my mouth went back to his member, I can feel him cumming. He groaned, his hand raking my hair pushing my head for more access. He's close, he's at the edge. That thought alone made me eager to pleasure him more. I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to pour it all in my mouth. While I lick and finish it all.

My desire didn't stop there. This feeling is foreign to me. But with this kind of pleasure, it's clouding my mind. Like its the only thing that I want. My mouth on his, him all over me. Him claiming every inch of me. Him pouring everything that he got in me. Seeing him this pleasure made me feel like I won an entire battle.

When I felt him throb, I pushed my mouth in. I feel his cum all over my mouth, I gave him second to pour it all. He's caressing my hair gently.

"Fuck..." he muttered a few curses as his member throbbed on my mouth. 

My mouth circled on its side, trying to clean it up. He pulled me up after a while, because I didn't stop. Sa namumungay na mata, he look at me. He looked helpless... I smirked at him.

I stand up, after wiping the excess on the side of my lip. He looked at me.....speechless....his eyes are intense, filled with desire and lust.

I squeaked when he pulled me closer. I laughed a bit because of my sudden action. Tinampal ko ang kanyang braso.

"Were not done yet." Were just getting started, he then smiled.

My turn, he then hold me closer. Making his thick shaft, entered me a bit. I moan with the sudden pleasure it brought me. He then attacked my lips with his burning kisses.