Pougelandia

WC: 2,770

WC: 2,770

"From the very beginning, it was always Kooks and Pogues. Some people with everything. And some people with nothing. That's the way it's always been. And that's how they wanna keep it. Some people make the best of it. And some people fight against it. The Merchant gold was a part of that. For my father and me, the treasure was our way out. How we evened the scales. How the Pogues win. But at some point... you kind of have to wonder... was the treasure an escape? Or was it a trap?"

JJ found a tarp and was collecting things for his flag, Bella trailing behind him helping.

He took a charcoal-covered stick and drew on the tarp. She offered him ideas on what to add and how to add his ideas.

They both drew a sketch in the sand before finalizing it on the tarp.

Bella sat back and watched him draw, smiling as he concentrated.

He leaned back and nodded.

She grinned, "It's perfect."

"A chicken, in a coconut bra, smoking a J, in crocs," JJ smirked.

She laughed and they both pick it up to tie it onto a tree.

Kiara cheers, "You did it J!"

JJ kisses the flag.

"Poguelandia!"

JJ shouts out. 

Bella whistles at it making them laugh.

"It's perfect!"

John B gathered some more wood and coconuts. Sarah was fixing the weaving on their beds.

Kiara, JJ, and Bella were making some fishing spears.

"Rescue?" JJ laughs. "From what? From... from paradise? I'm not going back. Ever."

Bella nods, agreeing. 

Kiara chuckles.

"I mean look around. We got everything we need. Right here."

Kiara looked at Bella and then JJ, "Just like we talked about."

"Exactly." JJ finishes his spear, "How's yours looking? You ready to provide for the family?"

Kiara showed her small spear. "Yeah."

"Those poor poor fish don't know what hit em," Bella held up hers and grinned.

JJ stood up, "Let's go kill something."

"You don't have to say it like that," Kiara groaned.

"Yeah, that's exactly what we're gonna do."

"It sounds so barbaric, like..."

Bella laughed and they all headed to the ocean.

"Well that's the circle of like, Kie. Unless you want to eat coconuts forever. We're all out of the stuff Ella grabbed."