Parcel 9 pt IV

WC: 2,911

WC: 2,911

Sarah lead the way up to the porch with Bella bringing up the rear.

Kiara muttered, "She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply."

Sarah gets to the porch and starts to climb.

They found a power box but it wasn't the one they were looking for. Kiara opened it anyways.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asked.

Kiara looked at it, "What is this?"

"Damn. It's just a connector," Bella said.

"No, no, no, no," Sarah said.

Bella made a face, "The one we need is probably inside. Follow the cord."

"Shit." Kiara said. They followed it, "It goes inside. You were right."

"Ok, let's go and hope she sleeps like the dead," Bella sighed.

Kiara opened the squeaky door and tried the main one, it was unlocked.

"Oh she's just begging for it now," Bella scoffed. "Unlocked? Are you kidding?"

Sarah shushed her.

They walked inside, the door creaking.

☀️

JJ was telling a story, "They said when Hollis disappeared-"

"That you should shut the eff up!" Pope said.

JJ whistles.

☀️

The girls start to look around the house, looking for the cord.

A cat yowls and hisses hitting a few pieces of a glass wind chime. Bella tenses up and moves in front of the other two, but relaxes when she realizes what it was.

Kiara finds the cord and points, "Hey."

"Yeah, yeah," Sarah says.

Bella lets them follow the cord as she keeps an eye out for anything living.

They find the box, and chuckle softly. Bella put their back to them to keep an eye out still.

"Alright," Kiara starts to cut them all off.

Sarah holds the flashlight for her.

Kiara cuts switch after switch off, cutting the generator, and the rest of the power supply off, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

☀️

John B sees the light go out, "They did it. Go time. So, let's do it. Three, two..." JJ gets up already. "Just- just go."