Trapped pt III

WC: 2,577

WC: 2,577

"Let's go!" JJ says as the older gentleman finally leaves, he hops over the wall.

Pope nods, following, "Alright."

Sarah is throwing wine bottle after wine bottle at the door, "What the hell!" She screams, "You asshole! You could have killed her! Rafe! Let me out!" She started banging on the door.

"I didn't kill your little friend, she's just taking a nap. And I'm not letting you out, Sarah. Not until you calm down, ok?" Rafe says.

"Screw you!"

"I'm trying to be civil here. You're freaking out right now."

Rose came downstairs, "Rafe, what the hell is going on? Who is that?"

"Rose?"

Rafe looked at her, "You wanted Sarah, right?"

"That's Sarah?"

"Rose?"

"Yeah."

"Why is she locked in there?"

"Rafe locked me in!" Sarah screams.

"She's- she's locked in there because sometimes you have to make the hard choice, right? She just didn't get that. You fail to understand that constantly, don't you? Huh?"

Sarah banged against the door, "Shut the hell up!"

"You need to calm down!"

"Rafe, Rafe," Rose pulled him away from the door.

"What do you mean, calm down? What is wrong with you?"

Rose shushed him, "Go upstairs. I got it."

"Wheeze?"

"Alright," Rafe nodded. 

"Just go."

"Wheezie!"

Rose sighs as he walks away. "Sarah, sweetie."

"Can you let me out?"

"You need to calm down sweetie, ok?"

"Let me out!"

"I really wanna help you, but I have to go get the key. Ok? I can't let you out without the key, but I need to know that you're gonna be calm. I'll be right back."

"No, no, no, no, no! Rose! Rose!" Sarah started to whimper, "Please- please don't leave!"

Rose returns with some tea, and the key, "Sarah?"