Chapter 29-Gwen

Hello!!! :DD SO sorry to have kept you guys waiting for another chapter but here it is!! :)) I hope you guys like it and like always please tell me what you think :) I love you guys and the support you give me to keep on writing!!

Credit for the fan made book cover goes to WhyteRhose! ♥

Well, Happy Reading!! :DD

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 29-Gwen 

“I’m so glad that you’re okay, Gwen.  We were all so worried!  Where’s Gabe?  I need to thank him for saving you!  That is so romantic!”  Tammy gushed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.  “Me too.  I don’t know where Gabe is.”  I said but thought, Probably at home trying to figure out a new development.  “Yeah, I guess you can call it romantic.”

“Are you kidding me?!  That is so romantic!”  She said, dragging out the “o” in so. 

“Okay, Tams.  I think she gets it.  Give her air.  You’re suffocating her.”  Kyle said, dragging Tammy away from my bed.  Tammy smacked her lips and playfully punched him in the arm.  He mocked being hurt but then winked at her.  It was sweet; the way these two were acting towards one another.  It brought a smile to my face and I longed for Gabriel to be with me, even if I was mad at him.  I knew that there was something between Tammy and Kyle before but now it was obvious.  I was happy to see that Tammy was happy with him.  He was a great guy and someone who has been trying to get her attention for years and now it happened.

“I’ll put these over here.”  Molly said, gathering the white lilies that they brought and heading over to the window to set them under the sunlight.

I was glad to see them.  It’s been two weeks since I last saw them at the camping trip and I missed them.  Triston seemed sober and healthier.  He lost his scrawny built and now had muscles that shown underneath his long sleeve shirt.  I saw the way that he looked at Molly with adoring eyes.  Yes, he definitely was happier. 

All four of them looked happier.  Something had happened over break and I couldn’t contain my excitement to hear the news from Tammy.  She was bursting with joy and every time I caught her eye, looking at Kyle, I smiled a knowing smile.  Triston and Molly were slightly different.  I saw the way that Triston cared for Molly but she held back her emotions.  She had a wall built, not letting him in.  I saw that he was determined to win her affection because he truly did care.  He was changing for her…

“Hey, Gwen?  Are you sure you’re okay?”  Tammy asked.

I looked up at her and realized that I had zoned out for a moment.  I wasn’t sure what she had said before.  “Umm…yeah.  I’m fine.  Sorry, what were you saying?”

“I was telling you about how Kyle and Triston got full-ride scholarships to Ohio State to play football next fall!”

“Oh!  That’s great you guys!”  I opened my arms for a hug and both Kyle and Triston took their turn to hug me.

“Thanks, Gwen.”  Triston said.  “We were stoked when we found out Monday.”

“Well, that’s great!  I’m really happy for you guys.  So is that where you guys will definitely be going in the fall?”  I asked.

I glanced at Molly and Tammy in the corner of the room with sad expressions on their faces.  “Yes, we’ve made up our mind to go there.”  Kyle was saying.  I hadn’t realized the affect that the guys going to Ohio would be on Tammy and Molly.  “We are planning to take a tour of the campus in two weeks.”  I heard Kyle say.  I wondered if Tammy and Molly would decide to go with them.