Chapter 13-Gwen

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend Ray. She is always listening to my crazy ideas and never whines...even after I spend a long time talking about the story :P YOUR THE BESTEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD ASK FOR :))

Well, as a new year's treat!! Here is the next chapter :)) I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry if it's to gushy for some of you :P Happy Reading and Happy New Year's Everyone!!! :D

********************************************

Chapter 13-Gwen

I could still feel his touch lingering upon my skin, as I walked into my house.  It was cold but the skin where he touched me was hot and unforgettable.  His touch was delicate yet reassuring and strong.  The way his hands had felt on my face made my stomach turn but in a good way.  It was like having a million butterflies fluttering inside with no where else to go.

The feeling was undeniable and I couldn't seem to forget how my heart beat increased one moment but then dropped the next when he didn't say those three words that I wanted to hear.  I'd thought surely that Gabriel liked me but he didn't say anything close to hint that he felt the same way that I did...I couldn't shake the feeling that I had.  I've never felt this way towards a guy before.  I've had two boyfriends in high school and they were serious to an extent but this was different. 

Gabriel was different.

There was something alluring that made me attracted to him.  It was just his whole presence that made me feel...well whole.  I've felt a strong connection to him since the day that I met him.  It was his eyes that I saw when I woke up in the nurse's office but then who he was something more, as I've come to realize.  He wasn't just utterly handsome but was also sweet yet strong.  He was funny but also serious at the appropriate times.  I felt like I knew him but how could that be?...unless I knew him from someplace else.

I laughed.  "Yeah right, Gwen.  Maybe you knew him in a past life."

Well, it was just a thought.

The scene in the car kept replaying over and over again like a record player in my head.  The sudden desperation and calmness of his voice as he tried to show me the truth of it all.  Then there was his strong hands cupping my face and his beautiful bluish-green eyes.  I also remember how he has a small scar running through his left eyebrow.  Its very faint so it was why I hadn't seen it before.  I wonder if he'll tell me what happened there...

As much as Gabriel knew about me and my life, I had no clue about his.  Of course, I knew the little thingsabout him like how he hated onions and that he had a cat named Leo.  He lived by himself because his parent's were "away".  He wouldn't tell me where "away" was.  He'd told me how he has an older sister but she was doing her own thing.  He was very secretive and vague about his life and I never pryed because he didn't do that to me.  He'll tell me, I thought.  He'll tell me when he's ready.  But for now I just waited for him to let me in. 

*****

Although, Gabriel had convinced me to go to the trip, I didn't really want to go.  Its funny to think about it now because at the start of Senior year, the camping trip was what I looked forward to.  I'd promised Gabriel that I would go but I really wanted to get out of it.  The only way I could get out of it was if mom decided to not let me go.

As I walked downstairs to the kitchen, I prayed to the moon that mom would prohibit me to not go.-The reason I didn't want to go was because of the way I have treated my friends the last few months.  I didn't know if they'd welcome me back with open arms or if they'd turn me away for good.