16 ♥♠Roses Galore♣♦Mostro Lounge

In the Heartslabyul Dorm Lounge:  :   :

“Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 249 states: ‘The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink.’ You were supposed to be the one in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? For whatever reason are you not wearing it?” Riddle asked a poor Heartslabyul student. “My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader… I-It’s being washed! Please, don’t cut off my head!” the poor sap begged. 

“This makes the second time you’ve broken the rules. I can only overlook so much.” Riddle said to the poor guy. “Guwaaaah!!” the student screamed at the new totally fashionable collar. “Write a 5000 word apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic.” Riddle demanded of the kid. “Sob sob… That’s…” the sap started crying.

“I’m not taking your magic because I want to! It’s because you all refuse to stop breaking the rules! Enforcing the rules so strictly is for your own benefit. Understood? Trey, Cater. Take him outside.” Riddle ordered the two third years. “...Yes, Dorm Leader.” They both responded.

(Back to your POV)

So… After all of you had exited the Heartslabyul Dorm… Of course you were last, and of course no one had stopped to think that maybe they were missing someone. So… What to do now?

“Hey! The Mostro Lounge is open right now! I heard they just came out with a new drink for the beginning of this year.” A random voice said to another random person. “Let’s go later. Professor Trien gave us SOOOO much homework. And it’s all due tomorrow!!” the second random person said to the first. 

Hmm, something to do. That works! You aren’t doing homework right now if any mind reader was listening… No, definitely not. The Mostro Lounge did seem like a fun place to visit. Now… where was it? Wait a minute. Thinking back to the time spent in the crowded areas of NRC, you remembered something about the Mostro Lounge being a café inside the Octavinelle Dorm.

So, a quick look around the Mirror Chamber, and a few steps and you were in Octavinelle.

IT

WAS

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

An underwater style dorm? With amazing sea plants and the ocean on all sides? PERFECT!!! You could already tell that you were going to spend a lot of time here. It seemed that the mirror had transported you to the entrance of the Mostro Lounge. You could tell thanks to the sign that said ‘Welcome to the Mostro Lounge!’ above a set of glass doors.  

Almost immediately a student wearing what you guessed to be either the uniform for the café or the Octavinelle dorm uniform greeted you at the host table conveniently placed outside and brought you to one of the very comfortable booths in the purple and blue lit place. Thankfully it looked like there weren’t many people here at the time, so it was nice and quieter than it could’ve been.

After a while of looking through the menu, you settled on a drink called ‘Blue Lagoon’. The summary of the drink was essentially a blue cherry flavored ramune. Unfortunately there was no (favorite alcoholic drink) available here. Or any alcohol served at all. Oh well.

Almost as if by magic, a few seconds after you had decided one of the waiters came up to your table. He looked a lot like Jade, but twins existed, and yeah, you were pretty sure Jade and this guy were twins. “Hiya! Hmm… I’ve never seen you before. But you look too small to squeeze properly.” the waiter? said starting with a smile and ending with a frown. He gave off a very dangerous vibe to you, and you don’t think it was only to you. Others had been deliberately avoiding this guy ever since you entered, probably way before that too. But when has danger ever scared you?